Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the author:Amanzhol Т. Elimbaev,
Abstract:The rapid development of information and communication technologies leads to a change of government institutions, reduction in the state's role as a political "(music) conductor", the emergence of new contenders for power on the part of social and political movements, business. The paper examines the category of e-democracy, which is understood as openness, transparency, transparency of the government, increasing the efficiency of the political administration and the active involvement of citizens in the preparation and decision-making in the social sphere by means of information and communication technologies. E-democracy emerges as a real and promising form of interactive society and the state in the social and political processes of the modern world. The world experience in the use of technology in e-democracy is analyzed, leading country's with highest indexes of information-communication technologies in the socio-political processes are highlighted. It is concluded that the prospects for the formation of an information society in the Russian Federation lie in such an innovative tool like e-democracy.
1. Litvinova, E.F. Kondorse, ego zhizn' i nauchno-politicheskaia deiatel'nost'
[Condorcet, His Life And Scientific And Political Activity]. Chelyabinsk, 1998. P. 385-468.
2. McLuhan, M. Galaktika Gutenberga. Sotvorenie cheloveka pechatnoi kul'tury
[Gutenberg Galaxy. Creation of Man of Print Culture]. Moscow, 2013. 496 p. (in Russian).
3. Abdeev, R.F. Filosofiia informatsionnoi tsivilizatsii [Philosophy of Information Civilization]. Moscow, 1994. 336 p. (in Russian).
4. Castells, M. Informatsionnaia epokha: ekonomika, obshchestvo i kul'tura
[The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture]. Moscow, 2000. 608 p. (in Russian).
5. Okinawa Charter on Global Information Society / / Official website of the President
of the Russian Federation. URL: http://archive.kremlin.ru/text/docs/2000/07/123786.
shtm (accessed date: 20.02.14) (in Russian).
6. Edemocracy: citizens and power / / URL: http://imrussia.org/index.php?option=com
content&view=article&id=330%3Ae-democracy-citizens-and-the-state&catid=56%3Asociety-a-trends&Itemid=99&lang=ru (accessed date: 03.03.14) (in Russian).
7. Website of the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center. URL: http://wciom.ru/politics-rus/ (accessed date: 25.01.14) (in Russian).
8. Kommersant. URL: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/1866753/ (accessed date:
20.03.14) (in Russian).
9. The official portal of the Russian Agency for Information Society Development (RARIO).URL: http://rario.ru/projects/Congress conception.php (accessed date: 15.03.14).
10. Kommersant. URL: http://www.kommersant.ru (accessed date: 20.02.14).
11. Official Portal of the Administration of the City of Tyumen. URL: http://www.
tyumen-city.ru/informacii/opros-grajdan/ (accessed date: 03.04.14). (in Russian).