Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the authors:Nadezhda V. Dulina, Dr. Sci. (Soc.), Professor, Department of Social Work and Social Technologies, Volgograd State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The purpose of the present article is the analysis of the role of public opinion in development of social networks. In the article the structure of public opinion concerning the networks, representing a set of opinions of various social groups (users, opponents, the state and manufacturers) is analyzed. Their roles are compared. The state uses television for formation of a positive image of the political course. Most of attention, from the legal point of view, is given to messages on the use of networks in protest actions. An insignificant influence of opponents of networks and growth of attention to network manufacturers is caused by their wide implementation in the everyday life. On the basis of research of news messages of the Broadcasting Company «Vesti» it is stated that the basic trend of public opinion is strengthening of attention to the problem of safety of children, being users of networks. It shows in the focus on the legal aspect (a crime against minors), ethical (suicides, addiction, demonstration of scenes of human violence) and pedagogical (frauds during the Unified State Examination). The focus on the youth network «VKontakte» and insignificant attention to «Odnoklassniki» also supports the argument about the youth being the most important social group in the network space.
1 Rutkevich, M.N. Sociology, government, society. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniia —
Sociological Research. 1993. № 7. Pp. 3-14. (in Russian).
2. Bijker, W. The Social Construction of Technology. Eijsden: The Netherlands, 1990. 218 p.
3. Bijker, W.E. Social Construction of Technology / / International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences / Ed. Neil J. Smelser. Oxford, Amsterdam, 2001. Pp. 15522-15527.
4. Sources of information and TV-references of Russians. URL: http://soc.fom.ru/SMI-i-internet/10938. (in Russian).
5. Semenova, A.V., Korsunskaia, M.V. Kontent-analiz SMI: problemy i opyt primeneniia
[Media Content Analysis: Challenges And Experience] / Ed. by V.A Mansurov. Moscow, 2010. 324 p. (in Russian).
6. Kovalevskii, M. Ocherk proiskhozhdeniia i razvitiia sem'i i sobstvennosti [An Essay On The Origin And Development Of The Family And Property]. St-Petersburg, 1895. 161 p.(in Russian).
7. Korkunov, N.M. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo: V 2 t. T. 1: Vvedenie i obshchaia chast' [Russian state law. In 2 volumes. Vol. 1: Introduction and general part]. St-Petersburg, 1909. 630 p. (in Russian).
8. Miliukov, P.N. Ocherki po istorii russkoi kul'tury. V 3 ch. Ch. 1: Naselenie,
ekonomicheskii, gosudarstvennyi i soslovnyi stroi [Essays on the History of Russian Culture. In 3 parts. Part 1: Population, economic, public and class system]. St-Petersburg, 1896. 237 p. (in Russian).
9. Petruneva, R.M., Dulina, N.V., Vasil'eva, V.D. Federal State Education Standard of the third generation and educational activities of the educational institution. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2011. № 2 (121). P 289-295. (in Russian).