Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the authors:Irina J. Arbitailo,
Abstract:The article analyzes forms of organization and financing of health care systems in various countries. The conducted analysis of the dynamics of the expense structure of federal budget shows a cutdown in expenditure for the social sphere in situations, when demand in funding increases. The paper compares costs for health care and improvement of the population's health status in different countries with the global health rating of population. The article considers development of paid medical services as a mechanism for development of the health system of Russia. To analyze the level of development of the regional market of medical services, we present data that characterize the health care system of the Tyumen Region that has a high living standard and is one of the most dynamic regions of the Russian Federation. The drawn conclusions regarding the development of paid medical services in the Tyumen Region are a result of the analysis of the data obtained during the sociological research titled "A Socio-Cultural Portrait of the Region". Considerations are made on the perspectives for introduction of an 'effective contract' in health care systems.
1. Slepnev, A.A., Shevskii, V.I., Sheiman, K.M., Shishkin, S.V. Health care reform: a difficult search for solutions / In: Menedzher zdravookhraneniia [Health Manager]. Moscow, 2004.
P. 17-35. (in Russian).
2. President Does Doctors a Favour. Vladimir Putin Orders to Protect Gains of Physicians in Health Care Reform. Kommersant. № 94. 6 March 2014. URL: http://www.kommersant. ru/doc/2485331 (accessed date 10.07.2014). (in Russian).
3. Chubarova, T.V, Shestakova, E.E. Reformy zdravookhraneniia v Rossii i zarubezhnykh stranakh: napravleniia i perspektivy [Health Care Reforms in Russia and Abroad: Trends and Prospects]. Moscow, 1999. 320 p. (in Russian).
4. Shishkin, S.V. Russian health care financing reform / In: Nauchnye trudy Instituta jekonomiki perehodnogo perioda [Scientific research of the Institute for the Economy of Transition Period]. Moscow, 2000. 444 p. (in Russian).
5. World Health Organization. Report «Basic Provisions on the health policies of the Russian Federation for 2013-2020.» URL: http://www.ng.ru/economics/2014-02-04/4_doctors.html?id user=Y (date accessed: 10.07.2014).
6. Domestic medicine is down with inefficiency. Russia is leading in incompetent doctors, according to the public opinion. Nezavisimaia gazeta. Ekonomika — Independent newspaper. Economy. February 4, 2014. URL: http://www.ng.ru/economics/2014-02-04/4 doctors.html?id user=Y (accessed date: 10.07.14).
7. Shishkin, S.V., Potapchik, E.G., Selezneva, E.V. Rol' chastnykh meditsinskikh
organizatsii v rossiiskoi sisteme zdravookhraneniia [Role of Private Medical Organizations in the Russian Health Care System]. Moscow, 2012. Pp. 238-247. (in Russian).
8. Regiony Rossii. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie pokazateli [Regions of Russia. Social-economic indicators]. Moscow: Rosstat, 2013. URL: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b13 14p/ IssWWW.exe/Stg/d1/06-10.htm (in Russian).
9. Romashkina, G.F., Andrianova, E.V., Davydenko, V.A. et al. Sotsiokul'turnyi portret Tiumenskoi oblasti. Kollektivnaia monografiia [Socio-cultural Portrait of the Tyumen Region. A collective monograph]. Tyumen, 2011. 356 p. (in Russian).
Вестник Тюменского государственного университета. 2014. № 8 Ситуация рынка медицинских услуг.. 73
10. Sotsiokul'turnaia evoliutsiia i dinamika sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiia
Tiumenskogo regiona. Kollektivnaia monografiia [Socio-cultural Evolution and Dynamics of Socio-economic Development of the Tyumen Region. A collective monograph] / Prepared and revised by G.F. Romashkina, V.A. Davydenko. Tyumen, 2013. 333 p. (in Russian).
11. Radaev, V.V. Formirovanie novykh rossiiskikh rynkov: transaktsionnye izderzhki, formy kontrolia i delovaia etika [Formation of New Russian Markets: Transaction Costs, Forms of Control and Business Ethics]. Moscow, 1998. 328 p. (in Russian).
12. Sheiman, I.M. Teoriia i praktika rynochnykh otnoshenii v zdravookhranenii. 2-e izd. [Theory and Practice of Market Relations in Health Care System. 2 nd ed.]. Moscow, 2008. 318 p. (in Russian).
13. Hsiao, W. Abnormal Economics in the Health Sector. Health Policy. 1995. № 32. P. 37-49.