Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the authors:Vyacheslav G. Azarov,
Abstract:The State Program of the Russian Federation «Principles of State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Field of the Military-Industrial Complex» identified priority areas for the development of the military-industrial complex. The priorities include: recruitment, renewal of the equipment, the use of modern information technologies in pre-production. These areas require an applied research in various fields of knowledge. The main direction of research is social institutions training personnel for the military-industrial complex. Training mid-level professionals and skilled workers for the military-industrial complex of the Omsk Region is carried out by the Aviation College named after N.E. Zhukovsky, which shows necessity of studying aspects of recruitment and retention of personnel through their interdependence. The paper presents data from a sociological survey among senior students, the basic components of the youth staff policy of defense enterprises in the region are considered, the structural and functional schemes of managing the youth personnel policy are built and explained, the main directions of applied research in personnel matters are lain.
1. Bugaenko, M.V. The problem of deficiency of qualified personnel at the Russian machine-building enterprises and a way to solve it. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta — Bulletin of Omsk University. 2013. № 1. P. 107-111. (in Russian).
2. Training personnel for the defense industry complex of Russia: problems and ways to solve them / / Rekomendatsii uchastnikov zasedaniia «kruglogo stola» [Recommendation of Participants of the Roundtable Discussion]. 13 May 2013 (protocol № 29-2 of 3 June 2013). (in Russian).
3. Fomin, E.N. Diversification of mentorship institute as a potential for successful
adaptation of a young specialist. Srednee professional'noe obrazovanie — Secondary Vocational Education. 2012. № 7. P. 6-8. (in Russian).
4. Nemtsova, G.M. Value orientations of young people concerning education and their attitude to work. Srednee professional'noe obrazovanie — Secondary Vocational Education. 2013. № 1. P. 54-55. (in Russian).
5. Evseev, R.Iu. Guaranteeing the quality of vocational experts and qualified workers training under the conditions of social partnership «college-enterprise». Srednee professional'noe obrazovanie — Secondary Vocational Education. 2012. № 3. P. 56-59. (in Russian).
6. Vetrakova, Iu.V., Plotnikov, V.A. Development of the industry of regions on the basis of state-private partnership [Razvitie promyshlennosti regionov na osnove gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva]. Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost'ju regiona: teorija, metodologija, praktika (Management of Competitiveness of the Region: Theory, Methodology, Practice: Materials of the intern. sci.-pract. conf. Vol. 1). Ulan-Ude, 2012. P. 38-44. (in Russian).
7. Men'shikova, T.V. Forecasting regional personnel demand, taking into account small and medium enterprises. Ekonomika i upravlenie — Economy and management. 2012. № 12. P. 43-46. (in Russian).
8. Pchelintseva, A.S., Lobanova, E.E. Professional mobility of graduates of professional education institutes of Russia: state and development in the market. Ekonomika i upravlenie — Economy and management. № 11. 2011. P. 100-103. (in Russian).
9. The report of the Ministry of Labour and Social Development of the Omsk Region «On the results of carrying out monitoring of the current and perspective demand for experts and the working employers, who carry out their activity in the Omsk region (for 2010-2012)» of November 12, 2011. (in Russian).
10. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 3, 2011 № 1943-P. List of professions of primary professional education and specialties of secondary professional education necessary for application in the field of realization of the priority directions of modernization and technological development of economy of the Russian Federation. (in Russian).
11. Plotnikov, V.A., Vetrakova, Iu.V. The private and state partnership in the organization of professional education in interests of the Russian industry. Ekonomika i upravlenie — Economy and management. 2012. № 12. Pp. 36-39. (in Russian).12. Kovaleva, O. The young enjoy it at the factory! Pozitsiia — Position. December 20-26, 2012. № 46 (1101). P. 9. (in Russian).