Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the author:Svetlana E. Martynova,
Abstract:Providing that the main actor in the post-industrial sociality is a sovereign, active, intelligent individual, the parameters of post-industrial social management have been identified and characterized in the current article. These parameters comprise the subject, the object, the objectives of management, decision-making principles, values, character management processes, principles of resource management, organizational structure and technology. On the basis of these parameters the content analysis of the concept of “service” state has been made. It has been found out that the concept of “service” state reflects the characteristics of the post-industrial paradigm of social management. In particular, the basic principle of decision-making – participation – is manifested in the “service” model in the fact that citizens as subjects of management affect the determination of the range and content of public services, society regulates the provision and quality of services by assessing their satisfaction. In their turn, authorities transmit the responsibility of providing services and resources to non-governmental organizations and to improve the quality of services the “knowing” capacity and resources of the participants of open networks is mobilized.
1. Monitoring v sisteme okazanija gosudarstvennyh i municipal'nyh uslug kak instrument realizacii strategii povyshenija kachestva gosudarstvennogo i municipal'nogo upravlenija [Monitoring in the system of state and municipal services as a tool to implement strategies to improve the quality of state and municipal government]. M., 2008. URL: http://www.penza.ru/files/monitoring.pdf.
2. Jahimovich, Z.P. The values of a transforming world community / Cennostnye orientiry i prioritety v transformirujushhemsja mire [Values and priorities in a transforming world]. M., 2010. P. 9-28. (in Russian).
3. Efremenko, D.V. [Abstract] Social'nye i gumanitarnye nauki. Otechestvennajai zarubezhnaja literatura — Social Sciences and Humanities. Domestic and foreign literature. 2008. Ser. 11. № 3. P. 30-38. Ref. art.: Sztompka P. New perspectives on trust: Rev. essay. American journal of sociology. 2006. Vol. 112. № 3. Pp. 905-919.(in Russian).
4. Efremenko, D.V. [Abstract]. Social'nye i gumanitarnye nauki. Otechestvennajai zarubezhnaja literatura — Social Sciences and Humanities. Domestic and foreign literature. 2008. № 3. P. 5-11. Ref. art.: Touraine A. Sociology after sociology. European journal of social theory. Brighton, 2007. № 10 (2). P. 184-193. (in Russian).
5. Orlov, M.O. Social'naja dinamika: filosofsko-metodologicheskie osnovanija diskursivnogo upravlenija v uslovijah globalizacii (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Social dynamics: the philosophical and methodological foundations of discursive management in the context of globalization (Diss. Cand.)]. Saratov, 2009. 42 p. (in Russian).
6. Urzha, O.A. Social management: challenges and opportunities. Jelektronnaja biblioteka Sociologicheskogo fakul'teta MGU im. M. V. Lomonosova — Digital Library of the Sociology Department of Moscow State University in the honour of M.V. Lomonosov. M., 2003-2004. URL: http://lib.socio.msu.ru/l/library?a=q&r=1&hs=1&e=p-000-00---0kongress--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4------0-.... (in Russian).
7. Kvashenko N.S. Coaching in the development and use of human resources [Kouching v razvitii i ispol'zovanii chelovecheskih resursov]. Chelovecheskie resursy kak faktor jekonomicheskogo razvitija: M-ly 2 Sibirskogo kadrovogo foruma (Human resources as a factor of economic development: materials of the II Siberian human resources forum). Novosibirsk, 2009. P. 303-306. (in Russian).
8. Touraine, A. Sociology without society // The Institute for Sociology of Russian Academy of Sciences: official website. M., 2007. URL: http://www.isras.ru/files/File/Socis/2004-07/tourain.pdf (30.11.2010). (in Russian).
9. Bekov, H.A. Ocenka personala upravlenija (teorija i praktika) [Evaluation of staff management (theory and practice)]. M., 2002. 364 p. (in Russian).
10. Stojanov, A. Social management and global information space: problems, prospects and social responsibility // Digital Library of the Sociology Department of Moscow State University in honour of M.V. Lomonosov M., 2003-2004. URL: URL: http://lib.socio.msu.ru/l/library?e=q-000-00---0lomon--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4----stx--0-1l--1-ru-50--... (дата обращения: 03.01.2011).(date of address: 03.01.2011). (in Russian).
11. Potehin, V.A. Improvement of power relations as a condition for the modernization of management activity. Vlast. 2010. № 6. Pp. 18-22. (in Russian).
12. Chekushov, A.A. Social management of the region: value interaction. Jekonomika regiona — The economy of the region. 2007. № 18. December (part. 2). Vladimir. URL: http://journal.vlsu.ru/index.php?id=868. (in Russian).
13. Akulich, M.M. The concept of social agreement // Digital Library of the Sociology Department of Moscow State University in honour of M.V. Lomonosov M., 2003-2004. URL: : http://lib.socio.msu.ru/l/library?e=q-000-00---0kongress--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4----stx--0-1l--1-ru-5.... (in Russian).
14. Basov, N.V. Stanovlenie i razvitie innovacii v processe samoorganizacii social'nyh sistem (Diss. kand.) [The formation and development of innovations in the process of self-organization of social systems (Diss. Cand.)]. SPb, 2009. 214 p. (in Russian).
15. Kozhenko, Ja.V., Mamychev, A.Ju. Service state: challenges of theory and practice of implimentation. Vlast. 2010. № 3. Pp. 44-46. (in Russian).
16. Maslov, D.V. CAF model to improve the quality of public management. Gosudarstvennaja sluzhba — Public service. 2009. № 6. Pp. 67-69. (in Russian).
17. Gaponenko, A.L. The implementation of new management technologies in regional and municipal management // The Department of Management of the Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation // URL: http://www.koism.rags.ru/publ/articles/03.php. (in Russian).
18. Dubrovin, Ju. New directions of modern administration reforms in the leading countries of the European Union. Vlast. 2009. № 1. Pp. 131-134. (in Russian).19. Kotljarov, I.D. The use of outsourcing of management activities in the Russian Federation. Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i municipal'nogo upravlenija — The issues of public and municipal administration. 2012. № 2. Pp. 112-120. (in Russian).