Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Denis Yu. Stepanchuk,
Abstract:This article displays the main results of the dissertation research of the author on the study of the strategies of modern bureaucracy in the region. In Russia, one of the urgent tasks of public policy is to create a special layer of social and professional civil statesmen who can ensure high efficiency and perfection of the organs of state power at the federal and regional levels. The importance of the study is due to the role of the apparatus of state service in management decision-making, the impact of which is distributed all over the country and all life spheres of Russian society. The quality of management is predetermined by the personnel structure of the officials, their general knowledge, level of training, civil position and moral orientation. For appropriate management of government officials it is important to consider state employees’ personal and professional qualities, namely values, motivation, perception of the future, the level of satisfaction, and most importantly life strategies of the modern state officials.
1. Rubinshtejn, S.L. Osnovy obshhej psihologii [Fundamentals of General Psychology] 4th edit. SPb, 2004. 678 p. (in Russian).
2. Sohan', L.V. Life program and individual life plans / Socialisticheskij obraz zhizni: spravochnik [Socialist way of life: A Guide Book]. Kiev, 1985. 302 p. (in Russian).
3. Abul'hanova-Slavskaja, K.A. Strategija zhizni [The strategy of life]. M., 1991. 299 p. (in Russian).
4. Omel'chenko, E.L. Style strategies of employment and their features. Sociologicheskie issledovanija — SOCIS. 2002. № 11. Pp. 36-47. (in Russian).
5. Tartakovskaja, I.N. Gender aspects of unemployed. Sociologicheskie issledovanija — SOCIS. 2000. № 1. P. 73-82. (in Russian).
6. Reznik Ju.M. Zhiznennye strategii lichnosti (opyt kompleksnogo analiza) [Life strategies of an individual (experience of complex analysis)] / Ju.M. Reznik, E.A. Smirnov. . M., 2002. 260 p. (in Russian).
7. The Federal Law of July 27, 2004 № 79- FL On State Civil Service in the Russian Federation. November 21, 2011 // CL 2004. № 31. Article 3215. (in Russian).
8. Dobren'kov, V.I. Fundamental'naja sociologija: v 15 t. [Fundamental Sociology: in 15 volumes] / V.I. Dobren'kov, A.I. Kravchenko. T. 14: Vlast'. Gosudarstvo. Bjurokratija [Power. State. Bureaucracy]. M., 2007. 964 p. (in Russian).
9. Sociological studies in the Public Service system 1992-2002 / Informacionno-analiticheskie m-ly kafedry gosudarstvennoj sluzhby i kadrovoj politiki RAGS pri Prezidente RF [Analytical information of the department of Civil Service and Personnel Policy of Administration under the President of the Russian Federation]. M.; Orel, 2002. 314 p. (in Russian).
10. Primak, T.V. Dynamics of changes in the life strategies of officials under the implementation of the administrative reform of the Russian Federation. Vestnik Cheljabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — The bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University. 2008. № 33. Pp. 174-181. (in Russian).