Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Maria M. Akulich,
Abstract:The article deals with the problems of assessing the quality of public services provided to the unemployed citizens. Monitoring research to assess the availability and quality of public services is considered as one of the ways to assess the effectiveness of government employment. The authors presented a brief account of the results of the research aimed at identifying the quality of one of the public services provided by the Department of Labour and Employment of Tyumen region — «Information on the situation in the labour market of Tyumen region». This study analyzed various aspects of the quality and availability of the service, namely the organization of consumer information on how to obtain services, territorial and physical accessibility of the facilities providing services; comfort conditions for obtaining services, evaluation of consumers with the respect to the behavior and the skills of the authorities; the financial cost of the services, compliance with deadlines in waiting in a line when filing and receiving documents, as well as limiting the time and duration of administration of the service.
1. Kuznecova, O.I. Regulirovanie zanjatosti i bezraboticy kak social'nyh javlenij na regional'nom rynke truda: na materialah Podmoskov'ja (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Regulation of employment and unemployment processes as social phenomena in the regional labor market: on the experience of Moscow suburbs (Author. Diss. Cand.)]. M., 2008. 25 p. (in Russian).
2. Fajzullin, I.F. Bezrabotica i osnovnye puti ee sokrashhenija (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Unemployment and the basic ways to reduce it (Author. Diss. Cand.)]. Ufa, 2007. 26 p. (in Russian).
3. Naumova, Ju.M. Social'nyj mehanizm regulirovanija bezraboticy v krupnom provincial'nom rossijskom gorode: na primere g. Penza (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Social mechanism of regulation of unemployment in a large provincial Russian city: the case of Penza (Author. Diss. Cand.)]. Penza, 2007. 25 p. (in Russian).
4. Law of the Russian Federation: April 19, 1991 N 1032-1 «On employment in the Russian Federation». Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF — Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 22.04.1996, № 17, art. 1915. (in Russian).
5. The Department of Labor and Employment of Tyumen region. Government services. The official website of Tyumen region authorities. URL: http://admtyumen.ru/ogv_ru/gov/administrative/ employment_department / services.htm (date accessed 19.06.2013). (in Russian).
6. The level of unemployment. Labour resources. Official statistics. Federal State Statistics Service. Official website. URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/ wages / labour_force/ (date accessed 19.06.2013). (in Russian).
7. Vserossijskij monitoring administrativnyh reglamentov — 2009 [All Russia monitoring of administrative regulations — 2009] / The collective work, compiled by: A.B. Zhulin, T.L. Kuksa, S.M. Plaksin. M., 2010. 144 p. (in Russian).
8. Bojkov, V.Je., Dobroljubova, E.I., Zybunovskaja, N.V., Pokida, A.N., Juzhakov, V.N. Results of the study of overall citizen satisfaction with the quality of public and municipal services. Sociologija vlasti — Sociology of power. 2012. № 1. Pp. 40-65. (in Russian).
9. Russian Federation Government Decree № 1021-r dated 10 June 2011 «On approval of the concept of reduction of administrative barriers and improving access to public and municipal services in 2011-2013». Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF — Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 27.06.2011, № 26, art. 3826. (in Russian).
10. Akulich, M.M., Batyreva, M.V. On the quality of services provided to citizens. Gosudarstvennaja sluzhba — Public service. 2012. № 4. (in Russian).
11. Akulich, M.M. Batyreva, M.V., Semenov, M.Ju. Investigation of the quality of public services as a means of social control of the authorities. Akademicheskij vestnik TGAMEUP — Academic Journal of Tyumen State Academy of World Economics, Management and Law. 2013. № 2 (24). P. 84-92. (in Russian).