Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Natalia I. Skok,
Abstract:The authors of the article point out that main social assistance, including financial, to low-income families of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District, is still provided by the regional and municipal budgets. This is due to the fact that in the autonomous region holds monopoly power in the provision of social services to socially vulnerable categories of citizens. The authors consider migrants who came from other states to be a particular social group in the region in need of help to overcome poverty. They conclude that in the present conditions the development of new approaches and methods in the study of the causes and consequences of poverty in the region and on the level of the municipality are required. The authors justify the necessity of improving the mechanism of formation and use of budget funds on the basis of interaction of government, business and non-profit organizations to improve the living standards of the population.
1. Grigor'ev, L., Zubarevich, N., Urozhaeva, Ju. Scylla and Charybdis of regional policy. Voprosy jekonomiki — Problems of Economics. 2008. № 2. (in Russian).
2. Bazluckaja, L.V. Tools to reduce the differentiation of socio-economic development of regions, Mestnoe samoupravlenie v Rossijskoj Federacii — Local Government in the Russian Federation. 2007. № 11. (in Russian).
3. The concept of a socio-economic development of the regions of the Russian Federation. Minregion Rossii — Russian Ministry of Regional Development. URL: http://archive.minregion.ru/OpenFile.ashx/Download?AttachID=184 (date accessed 12/09/2011).
4. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators]. M.: Rosstat, 2011. (in Russian).
5. Dashkina, L.I. Poverty of Northern families. Social'naja rabota — Social Work. 2007. № 5. P. 26-27. (in Russian).
6. Tkacheva, N.A. Migracionnaja politika regiona. Social'noe izmerenie [Migration policy in the region. The social dimension]. Tyumen, 2011. 156 p. (in Russian).
7. Kontorovich, A.Je., Suslov, V.I., Brehuncov, A.M. et al. The strategy of socio-economic development of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District. Region: jekonomika i sociologija — Region: Economics and Sociology. 2003. № 3. Pp. 3-38. (in Russian).
8. Zarabotnaja plata v Rossii: jevoljucija i differenciacija [Wages in Russia: evolution and differentiation] / Ed. by V.E. Gimpelson, R.I. Kapelyushnikov. M., 2007. Pp. 332-333. (in Russian).
9. Skok, N.I., Uhabina, T.E. Formirovanie sovremennogo rynka social'nyh uslug [The formation of the modern market of social services]. Tyumen, 2009. 112 p. (in Russian).
10. Mehrishvili, L.L. Social'naja politika: Konceptual'nye podhody [Social Policy: Conceptual approaches]. Tyumen, 2007. 226 p. (in Russian).