Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Vladimir A. Davydenko, Dr. Sci. (Soc.), Professor, Head of the Research Center, University of Tyumen; email@example.com; ORCID: 0000-0001-8389-4254
Abstract:The theoretical problem of research and study of economic mechanisms of formation and reproduction of the social structure of the region and their foundations is to conceptualize the category of social reproduction of the region, taking into account the spatial and other relevant factors, essentially revealing the activity of the region’s population, and demonstrating how the preservation, restoration, modernization and creation of the conditions for its existence and development go on. The dynamics of social reproduction of the region embodies the trend of changes in the social structure, as inherent in the socio- economic organization of society as a whole, and its territorial projection at the level of a specific territory. The article presents the evolution of the concept in the Soviet era and contemporary Russian and world science [Leo Hurwicz, Roger Myerson, Eric Maskin]. The correlation of the categories of a social mechanism, an economic mechanism, the behavior of social actors, social regional community is represented in the article. Operationalization model of the economic mechanism in relation to regional economic sociology as a science of the relationship between economic and non-economic spheres of social life, taken in a “regional projection” is formed on the basis of the ideas of Neil Smelser. The results of the monitoring survey conducted in the regions of Russia, such as Tyumen region, Khanty-Mansi region and Yamal-Nenets autonomous region during the period from 2006 to 2013 (Wave/Level 4) are highlighted in the article. The results are included in the all-Russian context. Sociological data demonstrate the failure of the economic mechanisms of formation and reproduction of the social structure of the region. The authors demonstrate the influence of the dynamics and the time lag in reflecting the effects of the global economic crisis on the level of self-esteem of the residents of a Russian region.
1. Zaslavskaja, T.I., Ryvkina, R.V. Sociologija jekonomicheskoj zhizni: Ocherki teorii [Sociology of Economic Life: Essays on the theory]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1991. (in Russian).
2. Jasin, E.G., Akindinova, N.V., Jakobson, L.I., Jakovlev, A.A. Will there be a new model of economic growth in Russia? [Sostoitsja li novaja model' jekonomicheskogo rosta v Rossii?]. Dokl. k XIV Apr. mezhdunar. nauch. konf. po problemam razvitija jekonomiki i obshhestva (A report for XIV April Int. Scientific Conf. on the development of economy and society. Moscow, April 2-5 2013). M., 2013. P. 8. (in Russian).
3. Rajzberg, B., Lozovskij, L., Starodubceva, E. Economic mechanism. Sovremennyj jekonomicheskij slovar' — Modern Dictionary of Economics. 2nd edition. M., 1999. (in Russian).
4. Abalkin, L.I. Izbrannye trudy. V 4-h tt T. 2. Na puti k reforme. Hozjajstvennyj mehanizm razvitogo socialisticheskogo obshhestva. Novyj tip jekonomicheskogo myshlenija. Perestrojka: puti i problemy [Selected Works. In 4 volumes. V. II. On the road to a reform. The economic mechanism of a developed socialist society. A new type of economic thinking. Restructuring: the ways and problems]. M., 2000. (in Russian).
5. Izmalkov, S.B., Sonin, K.I., Judkevich, M.M. The theory of economic mechanisms (the Nobel Prize in Economics 2007). Voprosy jekonomiki — Problems of Economics. 2008. № 1. (in Russian).
6. See more: Gig , J. van. Prikladnaja obshhaja teorija sistem [Applied general systems theory]. Translated from English. M.: Mir, 1981; Optner, S.L. Sistemnyj analiz dlja reshenija delovyh i promyshlennyh problem [System analysis for the solutions of business and industry issues]. Translated from English by S.P. Nikanorova. M.: Sovetskoe radio, 1969 (2008 — 2nd edition). (in Russian).
7. Smelzer, N. Sociologija jekonomicheskoj zhizni [Sociology of economic life]. M.: Mir, 1965. (in Russian).
8. Fedorenko, N.P. Optimizacija jekonomiki [Optimization of the economy]. M.: Nauka, 1977. (in Russian).
9. Rjazancev, I.P. Sociologija regiona [Sociology of the region]. M., 2009. (in Russian).
10. Social'naja traektorija reformiruemoj Rossii: Issledovanija Novosibirskoj jekonomiko-sociologicheskoj shkoly [The social direction of the reformed Russia: Research of Novosibirsk School of Economic Sociology] / Edited by T.I. Zaslavskaja, Z.I. Kalugina. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1999. (in Russian).
11. Zaslavskaja, T.I. The economy through the prism of Sociology. EKO — ECO. 1985. № 7.
12. Ryvkina, R.V. Obraz zhizni sel'skogo naselenija: (Metodologija, metodika i rezul'taty izuchenija social'no-jekonomicheskih aspektov zhiznedejatel'nosti) [The way of life of the rural population (methodology, methods and results of the study of the socio-economic aspects of life)]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1979. (in Russian).
13. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik: Stat. sb. v 4-h chastjah [Demographic annual book: a collection of articles in 4 parts] / Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of Tyumen region. Tyumen, 2013. Part 2, P. 152. Part 3, P. 136. Part 4, P. 130. (in Russian).
14. Lapin, N.I., Beljaeva, L.A. Programma i tipovoj instrumentarij «Sociokul'turnyj portret regiona Rossii» (Modifikacija 2010) [The program and typical tools «Russian Socio-cultural portrait of the region» (Modification 2010)] / Edited by Lapin, N.I., Beljaeva, L.A. M., 2010. (in Russian).
15. Lapin, N.I. How the citizens of Russia feel and what they aspire to. Mir Rossii — The world of Russia. 2003. № 4. Beljaeva, L.A. Social'naja stratifikacija i srednij klass v Rossii. Desjat' let postsovetskogo razvitija [Social stratification and the middle class in Russia. Ten years of post-Soviet development]. M., 2001. (in Russian).
16. Lapin, N.I., Beljaeva, L.A., Davydenko, V.A., Mel'nik, V.V., Romashkina, G.F., Korepanov, G.S. Sociologicheskij portret Tjumenskogo regiona [Sociological portrait of Tyumen region]. Tyumen, 2007. (in Russian).
17. Davydenko, V.A., Romashkina, G.F. et al. Tyumen region: Yugra, Yamal, south of Tyumen region. Regiony v Rossii: sociokul'turnye portrety regionov v obshherossijskom kontekste — Regions in Russia: social and cultural portraits of regions in Russia's national context. / Institute of Philosophy. Center for the Study of socio-cultural changes. Research Coordination Council of Russian Academy of Sciences Section FSPP UN «Problems of social and cultural evolution of Russia and its regions» / compiled and edit. by N.I. Lapin, L.A. Beljaeva. M., 2009. Pp. 569-648. (in Russian).