Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the author:Elena V. Andrianova, Cand. Sci. (Soc.), Acting Head of the Department of General and Economic Sociology, Financial and Economic Institute, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:A sociological analysis of the impact of the process of pluralization of ownership on employment is presented in the article in the form of a comparative analysis, conducted on the basis of three levels of sociological research. The studies were conducted in Tyumen region in 2006, 2009, 2013. The author analyzed the ratio of public and private sectors of the economy when choosing real and desired places of work, the degree of satisfaction with their place of work, depending on the form of ownership, preferences when changing jobs. The dynamics of current changes is highlighted in the article. The results of the research showed that a significant portion of the population is employed in enterprises having the forms of ownership, which are different from the preferences of the population. The highest percentage of employees desires to work for state owned or private companies. For seven years, the degree of satisfaction of the population with their place of work, depending on the form of ownership has changed. The degree of satisfaction decreased in those who work for personally owned enterprises. Today, a large proportion of people satisfied with the place of work, are employed by state and municipal enterprises. The year of 2013, compared to the years of 2006 and 2009, registered a decline in the degree of satisfaction of the population with the place of their employment for the companies of all forms of ownership, except for the self-employed ones and those working in joint-stock companies without state participation. Most often the workers want to change the enterprise they work for for the state or municipal ones. The author notes that the economic system needs to develop a strategy for improving the pluralism of the forms of ownership.
1. Lobacheva, E.N. Jekonomicheskaja teorija [Economic theory]. URL: http://www.be5.biz/ekonomika/e013/toc.htm (in Russian).
2. Tjumenskaja oblast' v cifrah: Krat. stat. sb. v 4-h chastjah [Tyumen Region in figures: a collection of statistics in 4 parts]. Part 1 / Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of Tyumen region. Vol. 1. 2013. 261 p., p. 69. (in Russian).
3. Lapin, N.I., Beljaeva, L.A. Programma i tipovoj instrumentarij «Sociokul'turnyj portret regiona Rossii» (Modifikacija-2010) [Program and typical tools «Socio-cultural portrait of a Russian region» (Modification–2010)]. М., 2010. (in Russian).
4. Kapeljushnikov, R.I. Jekonomicheskaja teorija prav sobstvennosti [The economic theory of property rights]. М., 1990. URL: http://modernlib.ru/books/kapelyushnikov_r/ekonomicheskaya_teoriya_prav_sobstvennosti/read/
5. Kozina, I.M. Labor contingent: social aspects. Sociologicheskie issledovanija — Sociological Research. 2008. № 11. Pp. 3-12. (in Russian).
6. Kouz, R. Firma, rynok i pravo [Firm, market and law]. М., 1993. 192 p. (in Russian).
7. Regiony v Rossii: sociokul'turnye portrety regionov v obshherossijskom kontekste Tjumenskij region [Regions in Russia: social and cultural portraits of regions in Russia's national context. Tyumen region]. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. Center for the Study of socio-cultural changes. Research Coordination Council of Russian Academy of Sciences Section FSPP UN «Problems of social and cultural evolution of Russia and its regions» / Comp. and general ed.: N.I. Lapin, L.A. Beljaeva. М., 2009. Pp. 255-256.
8. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli — 2012 [Regions of Russia. Socio- economic indicators — 2012]. URL: http://www.gks.ru (in Russian).
9. Sociokul'turnyj portret Tjumenskoj oblasti: kollektivnaja monografija [Socio-cultural portrait of the Tyumen region: collective monograph]. / researcher. Ed. G.F. Romashkina, V.A. Judashkin. Tyumen, 2011. 356 p. (in Russian).
10. Jakobson, L.I. Jekonomika obshhestvennogo sektora: osnovy teorii gosudarstvennyh finansov [Economics of the public sector: Fundamentals of the theory of public finance]. М., 1996. 319 p.(in Russian).