Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Elena A. Lyubimova, Cand. Sci. (Soc.), Associate Professor, Department of General and Economic Sociology, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The article analyzes the conditions of formation and development of innovative environment of the region. Innovative environment is seen as a fundamental source of innovation. The set of conditions for the development of the innovative environment of the region is studied by means of focus-group method, the author's interpretation of the program and the research instruments is offered. The most significant findings of the study include the description of the external and internal conditions relevant for the innovative environment of the region, and also the identified positive and negative factors of the innovative environment in Tyumen region. External conditions of the innovative environment in the region comprise scientific and industrial potential, personnel, financial and administrative resources, the industrial demand for innovation. The main problems in the development of innovative environment of the region are the dual nature of innovations, the weakness of investment institutions, law enforcement practice, the absence of federal regulatory framework rationalization activities, lack of personnel professionalism, their reluctance in the creation and implementation of innovations. In conclusion, the recommendations on the formation of favorable innovative environment in the region are formulated.
1. Kastel's, M. Informacionnaja jepoha: jekonomika, obshhestvo i kul'tura [The Information Age: Economy, society and culture]. M., 2001. URL: http://www.urban-club.ru/?p=122 (in Russian).
2. Jadov, V.A., Semenova, V.V. Strategija sociologicheskogo issledovanija: Opisanie, ob,,jasnenie, ponimanie social'noj real'nosti [The strategy of social research: description, explanation, understanding of social reality]. M., 2001. 596 p. (in Russian).
3. Belanovskij, S.A. Metod fokus-grupp [The method of focus-groups]. M., 1996. 272 p. URL: http://sbiblio.com/biblio/archive/belanovskiy_metod/00.aspx (in Russian).
4. Dmitrieva, E.V. Fokus-gruppy v marketinge i sociologii [Focus-groups in marketing and sociology]. M., 1998. 144 p. (in Russian).
5. Vlasova, M. Kak izbezhat' fokusov s fokus-gruppami (How to avoid tricks with focus groups). URL: http://www.engec.ru/sites/default/files/download/m.vlasova_-_fokus-gruppy.pdf (in Russian).
6. Merton, R., Fiske, M., Kendal, P. Fokusirovannoe interv'ju [A focused Interview]. M., 1991. 165 p. (in Russian).
7. Guremina, N.V. Experience in creation of business entities in universities: a regional perspective, problems and development prospects. Nauka i jekonomika — Science and Economics. 2011. № 1 (5). Pp. 64-66. (in Russian).
8. The Federal Law of 02.08.2009 № 217-FL «On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on the establishment of budget scientific and educational institutions, business entities with a view to practical application (implementation) of the results of intellectual activity». URL: http://base .consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi? req = doc; base = LAW; n = 90201 (in Russian).
9. Nojbaujer, H. Innovation activity in Small and Medium Enterprises. Problemy teorii i praktiki upravlenija — Problems of theory and practice of management. 2002. № '33. Pp. 63-66. (in Russian).
10. The Federal Law of 21.07.2005 N 94-FL «On placing orders for goods, works and services for state and municipal needs». URL: http://base.consultant.ru (in Russian).