Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Galina Z. Efimova, Cand. Sci. (Sociol.), Associate Professor, Department of General and Economic Sociology, Financial and Economic Institute, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The main indicators for the assessment of innovative development of the region and measures to support innovation are considered in the present article. The survey data of the population of Tyumen region (1600 respondents) serves as empirical data of the analysis. We study the information activity and equipment of the workplace, the activity of the population in the course-work training and retraining programs; the interest to innovation development in the region. The article focuses on the conditions for the intensive innovative development of Tyumen region. The main results are the following. Every third respondent from among the residents of Tyumen region is interested in the issue of innovative development. The interest in innovative development is closely related to sex and age of the respondent. Women display a greater degree of interest in various aspects of innovation. The younger people are, the greater interest in innovation processes (both in terms of creation of innovations and their practical implementation) they show. The Internet and TV are the main sources where the respondents receive information on the status and development of innovations from.
1. Bortnik, I.M., Senchenja, G.I., Miheeva, N.N., Zdunov, A.A., Kadochnikov, P.A., Sorokina, A.V. The system of evaluation and monitoring of innovative development of Russian regions. Innovacii — Innovations. 2012. № 9 (167). Pp. 48-61. (in Russian).
2. Jakimec, V.N., Balezina, I.L., Val'vashov, A.N., Shirobokova, A.A. Ocenka i sravnenie innovacionnogo potenciala Irkutskoj oblasti i Krasnodarskogo kraja na osnove indeksa PRIM (Evaluation and comparison of innovative capacity of Irkutsk Region and Krasnodar Territory on the basis of the index of law regulation, infrastructure and mechanisms) // URL: www.gosbook.ru/system/files/documents/2012/06/01/yakimec.doc (in Russian).
3. Alekseev, S.G. Integral assessment of the innovation potential of the region. Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki — Problems of modern economy. 2009. N2 (30). URL: http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=2554 (in Russian).
4. Rykova, I.N. Ocenka i uchet innovacionnogo potenciala regionov (Assessment and identification of the innovative potential of regions). URL: http://www.nauteh-journal.ru/index.php/---ep12-02/391-a (in Russian).
5. Moskvina, O.S. Innovacionnyj potencial kak faktor ustojchivogo razvitija regiona (The innovative potential as a factor of sustainable development in the region).
URL:// http://journal.vscc.ac.ru/php/jou/30/art30_02.php (in Russian).
6. Kornilov, D.A., Beljaev, O.G. Evaluation of innovative potential of the region [Ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala regiona]. Trudy Nizhegorodskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. R.E. Alekseeva (Proc. of the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University after R.E. Alexeev). 2012. Number 3 (96). Pp. 254-261. URL: http://www.nntu.ru/trudy/2012/03/254-261.pdf (in Russian).
7. Anisimova, G.V. Differenciacija urovnej innovacionnogo razvitija regionov Rossii (The differentiation of levels of innovative development of Russian regions). URL: // ukros.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/анисимова.doc (in Russian).
8. Gorjunova, L.A., Sharaldaeva, I.A. The concept of innovation system in the region with a low level of innovation development. Vestnik Burjatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — The bulletin of Buryat State University. 2012. Special Issue D. Pp. 181-188. (in Russian).
9. Koncepcija formirovanija Indeksa innovacionnogo razvitija regionov Rossii (IIRR) (The concept of the formation of the Index of innovative development of Russian regions (IDRR)). URL: http://www.fa.ru/institutes/efo/Documents/Индекс_Презентация_2012.pdf (in Russian).
10. Otchet «Sistema ocenki innovacionnogo razvitija sub,,ektov Rossijskoj Federacii» (The report «The evaluation system of innovative development of the Russian Federation»). URL: http://www.i-regions.org/upload/iblock/d30/d30b4bb8d3c88d93159613f0a61c4260.pdf (in Russian).