Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2013
About the authors:Gennady F. Shafranov-Kutsev, Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, Dr. Sci. (Philos.), Research Advisor of University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:In recent years almost all the subjects of the Russian Federation have formed regional innovation systems. To evaluate their effectiveness it is important to monitor the innovation activity of the population, to study the factors forming it. The study examined the innovative activity of the population of Tyumen region in the three subjects of the Russian Federation. The interest in the innovative development is mostly determined by professional education of a person. The main part of the real innovators have higher professional education. An important prerequisite of training new personnel for the innovation economy is the constantly continuing training and education of the working population. In modern society, there is every reason to assert the need for additional continuous professional education of the working population . The amount of time spent on the additional professional education per worker is the most objective measure of human resources formation for the benefit of innovation development. The manifestation of innovative activity of the population is also dependent on the electronic equipment of human life with the sources of information.
1. Poisk — Search. 2013. № 10. March 8. P.
2. (in Russian).2. Bortnik, I.M. et al. The system of evaluation and monitoring of innovative development of Russian regions. Innovacionnaja jekonomika — Innovative economy. 2012. № 9. P. 60. (in Russian).
3. Innovation Union Scoreboard 2011: The Innovation Union’s performance for Research and Innovation. Pro Inno Europe, 2012. URL: http://www.proinno-europe.eu/inno metrics/page/innovation-union-scoreboard-2011.
4. Strategija innovacionnogo razvitija Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2020 g. (The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020). Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. URL: http://www.economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/innovations/doc20120210_04 (in Russian).
5. Crossing the next regional frontier: Information and Analytics Linking Regional Competitiveness to Investment in a Knowledge-Based Economy. U.S Economic Development Administration, 2009. URL: http://www.statsamerica.org/innovation.
6. Innovacii v Tjumenskoj oblasti: sb. territorial’nogo organa federal’noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Tjumenskoj oblasti [“Innovations in Tyumen region: сollection of works of the territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of Tyumen region. Part 1. Tyumen, 2012. P. 39. (in Russian).
7. URL: http:// state.kremlin.ru / state_council. (in Russian).