Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the author:Alexander S. Grigoryev,
Abstract:The mechanism of an individual legal regulation is aimed at the definite social result, the effect which a legislator wanted to reach introducing a certain legal norm. Individual legal regulation is the extension of regulative nature and energy of the law, therefore the effect of the individual legal regulation mechanism in the process of its implementation must correspond to the legal guidelines and is intended for the efficient regulation reached at the normative regulation of the social relations or to improve the situation in case of the inappropriate normative regulation. Thus, considering the matter of individual legal regulation mechanism, one should touch upon the issues of its efficiency.
1. Golovianko, V.V. Effektivnost' pravovogo vospitaniia: poniatie, kriterii, metodika izmereniia [Effectiveness of legal education: the concept, criteria, methods of measurement]. Kiev,
1985. P. 18. (in Russian).
2. Petrukhin, I.L., Baturov, G.P., Morshchakova, T.G. Teoreticheskie osnovy effektivnosti pravosudiia [Theoretical basis for the efficiency of justice]. Moscow, 1979. P. 182. (in Russian).
3. Georgiev, G.Kh. Efficiency of legislation — the essence, the criteria and conditions. Pravovaia mysl' — Legal thought. 1971. № 2. P. 21. (in Russian).
4. Marochkin, S.Iu. Problemy effektivnosti norm mezhdunarodnogo prava [Efficiency problems of international law]. Irkutsk, 1988. P. 45. (in Russian).
5. Petrov, V.K., Selivanov, S.G. Ustoichivost' gosudarstva [Stability of the state]. Moscow, 2005. P. 229. (in Russian).
6. Kazantsev, L.Iu. The role of initial regulatory began in optimization of monetary and settlement relations. lurist-mezhdunarodnik — International Lawyer. 2004. № 4. P. 24-33.
7. Ivanov, A.A. Quality of laws and activities of the arbitration courts. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava Journal of Russian Law. 2005. № 4. Pp. 3-9; Orlovskii, Iu.P. Problems of improving labour legislation. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava Journal of Russian Law. 2005. № 9. P.40-51. (in Russian).
8. Illarionova, T.I. On the category of efficiency of civil law / / Grazhdanskoe pravo, effektivnost' i kachestvo [Civil law, efficiency and quality]. Sverdlovsk, 1977. P. 70.
9. Baranov, V.M. Istinnost' norm sovetskogo prava [The truth of the norms of Soviet Law]. Saratov, 1989. P. 284. (in Russian).
10. Alekseev, S.S. Obshchaia teoriia gosudarstva i prava: V 2-kh tomakh. T. 2 [General theory of state and law: In 2 volumes. Vol. 2]. Moscow, 1998. Pp. 456-457; Effektivnost' pravovykh norm [The effectiveness of legal norms] / V.N. Kudriavtsev, V.I. Nikitinskii, I.S. Samoshchenko,
V.V. Glazyrin.. Leningrad, 1977. P. 80-81. (in Russian).
11. Komarova, E. Legal awareness and legal culture as a means of providing legal impact / / Sovremennye problemy sovershenstvovaniia rossiiskogo zakonodatel'stva: sb. st. [Modern problems of improvement of the Russian legislation: Proc.]. Barnaul, 2002. P. 65. (in Russian).12. Groshev, A.V. The role of justice in the mechanism of legal regulation / / Voprosy sovershenstvovaniia ugolovno-pravovogo regulirovaniia: Mezhvuzov. sb. nauch. tr. [Issues of improvement of legal regulation: Proc.]. Sverdlovsk, 1988. P. 41. (in Russian).