Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the authors:Evgeniy N. Byrdin,
Abstract:The existing in the Russian Federation legislation is subject to constant amendments and supplements that cannot but lead to inconsistencies between certain provisions of the law. Elimination of such contradictions in the law is caused by a number of factors (criteria, principles), influencing the hierarchy of legal norms formation. The hierarchical system of legal norms is determined by different criteria including the hierarchy of state bodies, the time of a normative legal act adoption, the degree of the law provisions community and the importance of regulated public relations, codified nature of the act, and others. On the basis of a detailed analysis of these criteria, the authors come to the conclusion that only the cumulative effect, ultimately, determines the place of rule of law in the hierarchical system of the Russian legislation. Guided by only one criterion, it is impossible to construct such a hierarchy. In addition, the criteria and principles considered in the article constitute only a theoretical justification for the establishment of a hierarchical system of legal norms, they can not be treated as a normative framework for the recognition of the priority between the rules of different levels. To implement this model in practice, it is necessary to establish an adequate hierarchical dependence in the legal form.
1. Samoshchenko, I.S. Hierarchy and the main divisions of the regulations of socialist state. Uchebnye zapiski VNIISZ — Study records. ASRISL. 1968. Issue 15. P. 3-17. (in Russian).
2. Levchenko, V.M. Subordinatsiia v strukture prava (funktsional'nye aspekty). Monografiia [Subordination in the structure of law (functional aspects): Monograph]. Ryazan, 1990. 176 p. (in Russian).
3. Mal'ko, A.V., Gaivoronskaia Ia.V. The theory of legal acts: the need and ways to create. Gosudarstvo i pravo — State and Law. 2012. № 2. P. 15-24. (in Russian).
4. Luchin, V.O., Mazurov, A.V. Ukazy Prezidenta RF: osnovnye sotsial'nye i pravovye kharakteristiki [Presidential Decrees: basic social and legal characteristics]. Moscow, 2000. 303 p. (in Russian).
5. On the Government of the Russian Federation, Federal Constitutional Law from 17 December 1997, № 2-FKZ: rev. 28 December 2010. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2011. № 1. Art. 1. (in Russian).
6. Tiumenskaia oblast' segodnia — Tyumen region today. 2011. June 2 d . (in Russian).
7. Tiumenskaia oblast' segodnia — Tyumen region today. 2011. April 15. (in Russian).
8. Lapina, M.A. Law-making function of executive branch: Suggestions for improvement. Rossiiskaia iustitsiia — Russian justice. № 1. 2013. P. 4-7. (in Russian).
9. Tolstik, V.A. lerarkhiia istochnikov rossiiskogo prava: Monografiia [The hierarchy of sources of Russian law: monograph]. Nizhny Novgorod, 2002. 215 p. (in Russian).
10. Starodubtseva, I.A. Federal constitutional principles of federal conflicts of law. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava — Journal of Russian law. 2012. № 6. P. 59-66. (in Russian).
11. Byrdin, E.N., Novoselova, M.A. Improving the legal practice in the Russian Federation / / Akademicheskii vestnik № 2 (8): nauchno-analiticheskii zhurnal. Seriia «Pravo» [Academic Bulletin № 2 (8): analytical science magazine. Series Law]. Tyumen, 2009. Pp. 107-112. (in Russian).