Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the author:Maris V. Bill ,
Abstract:The article is devoted to the analysis of a public-private partnership, currently developing in the Russian Federation, with the application of Constitutional Law principles, namely, whether it is possible to use it as a means for implementation of constitutional principles in the sphere of entrepreneurial or any other economic activity. To prove the validity of his position, the author analyses the concept of publicprivate partnership and attempts to tackle the issue concerning the correctness of itsapplication as a term. Moreover, the author analyses the views of top researchers, monographs and periodical publications, legal documents and bills. The basic research methods applied in the article are complex and comparative analysis. The novelty of the views expressed by the author is proved by the fact that public-private partnership has never been considered in the context of the Constitutional law and the topicality of the theme chosen is substantiated by the developing social and economic processes that stimulated the emergence of public-private partnership in the Russian Federation.
1. Belitskaia, A.V. Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: poniatie, soderzhanie, pravovoe regulirovanie (diss. kand.) [Public-private partnership: concept, content, regulation (Cand. Diss.)]. Moscow. 2011. 213 p. (in Russian).
2. On public-private partnership in the Russian Federation: The Draft Federal Law
№ 238827-6. URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=PRJ;n=105955;dst=0;ts=85D1254BAA173209A79... (accessed13.01.2014).
3. Razvitie gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva — vazhnoe napravlenie gosudarstvennoi politiki Rossii v sotsial'noi sfere: Informatsionno-analiticheskie materialy Analiticheskogo upravleniia Apparata Soveta Federatsii. Parlamentskie slushaniia. Ispol'zovanie mekhanizmov gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva v reshenii zadach kompleksnoi modernizatsii sotsial'noi infrastruktury v raionakh Krainego Severa i priravnennykh k nim mestnostiakh [The development of public-private partnership is an important area of the Russian public policy in the social sphere: Information analysis product of the Analytical department of the Federation Council Central Office. Parliamentary hearings. The use of public-private partnership in solving complex modernization of social infrastructure in the Far North and equated regions]. Moscow, 2010. 96 p. (in Russian). 4. To the draft Federal law on the bases of public-private partnership in the Russian Federation: Explanatory note. URL: base.consultant.ru
5. Litiagin, N.N. Some aspects of public-private partnership. Rossiiskaia iustitsiia —Russian justice. 2012. № 7. Pp. 6-7. (in Russian).
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF — The Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation, 05.12.1994. № 32. Art. 3301. URL:http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base = PRJ;n=103 72 6;dst = 0;ts = B1AA7 5DD46B85E2204B200FB87452EE2;rnd=0.5275856540538371 (accessed 13.01.2014).
7. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF — The Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation, 26.01.2009. № 4. Art. 445. (in Russian).
8. Borisova, N.E. The Constitutional principles of the economic system of Russia. Obrazovanie i pravo — Education and Law. 2011. № 9(25). P. 75. (in Russian).
9. Gadzhiev, G.A. Konstitutsionnye printsipy rynochnoi ekonomiki (Razvitie osnov grazhdanskogo prava v resheniiakh KS RF) [The Constitutional principles of the market economy (The development of the foundations of civil rights in the Constitutional Court of the RF)]. Мoscow, 2002. 154 p. (in Russian).