Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the author:Pavel N. Baimatov,
Abstract:In accordance with article 7 of the Russian Federation Constitution, the Russian Federation is a social state whose policy is aimed at creating conditions ensuring a worthy life and a free development of person. The subject of research in the article is the issue of prospects of legal regulation development in the sphere of social security, which is the central institution when determining the nature of the state as a social one. Such matters as the necessity to develop the right to social security realization mechanism, the introduction of new institutions when conducting the state legal policy in this sphere are also touched upon in the article. These issues are analyzed by means of logical and systemic methods of analysis and synthesis of the formal-legal, comparative legal and structural functional methods of cognition. The author proposes and proves the idea that efficiency and possibility to implement the constitutional right for the social security depends on the functioning of its implementation mechanism, introduction of innovative institutions, aimed at creating conditions, ensuring a worthy life and a free development of a person as the basis of creating a social state in the Russian Federation.
1. Dobrynin, N.M. The constitutional and legal aspects of the implementation of budgetary provision of citizens' social guarantees in the Russian Federation and the problem of benefits monetization. Pravo i politika — Law and Policy. 2005. № 11. P. 4. (in Russian).
2. Pravo sotsial'nogo obespecheniia Rossii: Uchebnik. 3-e izd. [Russian social security law: Textbook. 3 rd ed.] / Ed. by K.N. Gusov. Мoscow, 2006. Pp. 12. (in Russian).
3. Zakharov, M.L., Tuchkova, E.G. Pravo sotsial'nogo obespecheniia Rossii: Uchebnik. 3-e izd. [The Russian social security law: Textbook. 3 rd ed.]. Мoscow, 2004. P. 39. (in Russian).
4. Derkacheva, T.V. Pravovoe regulirovanie gosudarstvennoi sotsial'noi pomoshchi (federal'nyi i regional'nyi aspekty) (diss. kand.) [The legal regulation of state social assistance (federal and regional aspects) (Cand. Diss.)]. Мoscow, 2002. Pp. 156-157. (in Russian).
5. Vasil'eva, Iu.V. On the legal policy in the sphere of social security law. Trudovoe pravo v Rossii i za rubezhom — Labour law in Russia and abroad. 2012. № 4. Pp. 23-26. (in Russian).
6. RF Government Order of November 17, 2008 № 1662-r "On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020". Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Set of laws of the Russian Federation. 2008. № 47. Art. 5489. (in Russian).
7. Barkov, A.V. Social entrepreneurship in the formation of the legal market model of social services. Predprinimatel'skoe pravo — Business Law. 2012. № 2. Pp. 28-32. (in Russian).
8. Vvedenie v professiiu «psikholog»: Uchebnoe posobie [Introduction to the profession "psychologist": Study guide] / I.V. Vachkov, I.B. Grinshpun, N.S. Priashnikov; Ed. by I.B. Grinshpuna, М., 2004. Pp. 24. (in Russian).
9. Vasileva J.V. Codification of legislation on social security: basic legislation or code? Izvestiia vuzov. Pravovedenie — Izvestiya Vuzov. Jurisprudence. 2009. № 4. Pp. 109-116. (in Russian).
10. Zubarev, S.M. On improvement of the legal framework of public administration in the social sphere: discussing a draft federal law "On the basis of social services in the Russian Federation". Gosudarstvennaia vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie — State authority and local government. 2013. № 6. Pp. 31-34. (in Russian).
11. Chirkin, V.E. The Constitution and the welfare state: the legal and factual indicators. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava — The Russian Law magazine. 2008. № 12. (in Russian).