Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the author:Dmitry A. Avdeev, Cand. Sci. (Jur.), Associate Professor, Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law, Institute of State and Law, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:The author analyzes the democratic framework of the Russian Federation as the state with the republican form of government, revealing the democratic foundations of the Russian state, their peculiarities and their influence to the development of the state itself. Summarizing the constitutional-legal experience he makes a number of conclusions concerning the practice of the Constitution application from the moment of it adoption until present days. The republican form of government, stipulated in the Russian Constitution aroused numerous scientific discussions on the matter of which type of republics the modern state structure in Russia, belongs to. The author believes that a form of government depends on the population sense of justice. The unique sense of justice and mentality of the Russian population influence the form of the government significantly. The legal culture of the modern Russian society indicates the political and social-economic reforms occurring in the Russian Federation at present. On the analysis conducted, the author attempts to reveal the distinctions of the domestic form of government. Thus, the article is devoted to the specific characteristics of the Russian republican form of government.
1. Il'in, I.A. Pochemu my verim v Rossii: Sochineniia [Why do we believe in Russia: Works]. Moscow, 2006. 912 p. (in Russian).
2. Shablinskii, I.G. On the history of the birth of the modern Russian form of government. Gosudarstvo i pravo — State and Law. 2008. № 6. Pp. 110-115. (in Russian).
3. Zuikov, A. President for Russia: from idea to Chapter 4. Part 1. Institute Origin (1990- 1991). Sravnitel'noe konstitutsionnoe obozrenie — Comparative Constitutional Review. 2009.
№ 2 (69). Pp. 22-37. (in Russian).
4. See: Avdeev, D.A. Features of the Russian form of government. Gosudarstvo i pravo — State and Law. 2010. № 12. Pp. 14-21. (in Russian).
5. Kerimov, D.A. Problemy obshchei teorii prava i gosudarstva: Uchebnoe posobie. 2-e izd. [Problems of the general theory of law and state: Study Guide. 2 nd ed.]. Tyumen, 2005. 560 p. (in Russian).
6. Voevodin, L.D. luridicheskii status lichnosti v Rossii: Uchebnoe posobie [Legal status of a person in Russia. Study Guide]. Moscow, 1997. 304 p. (in Russian).
7. Luk'ianova, E.A. Some problems of the Constitution of Russian Federation Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Constitutional and Municipal law. 2007. № 15. Pp. 4-9. (in Russian).
8. Kravets, I.A. Konstitutsionalizm i rossiiskaia gosudarstvennost' v nachale XX veka: Uchebnoe posobie [Constitutionalism and the Russian statehood at the beginning of XX century: Study Guide]. Moscow, Novosibirsk, 2000. 367 p. (in Russian).
9. Kondrashev, A.A. Features of the modern formation of Russian political system in the context of the characteristics of a state regime. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Constitutional and Municipal law. 2012. № 5. Pp. 21-32. (in Russian).
10. Bakushev, V.V. Administrative reform — necessary, but before — its concept. Vlast' —
Authority. 2002. Pp. 10-16. (in Russian). 11. Nozdrachev, A.F. Citizen and the State: relations in the XXI century. Zhurnal
rossiiskogo prava — Journal of Russian law. 2005. № 9. Pp. 14-26. (in Russian). 12. Avak'ian, S.A. Modern problems of constitutional and municipal construction in Russia. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Constitutional and Municipal law. 2012. № 3 Pp. 5-12. (in Russian).
13. Kabyshev, V.T., Zametina, T.V. Federation Council: modernization or preservation (Reflections). Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Constitutional and Municipal law. 2012 .№ 3. Pp. 3-35. (in Russian).
14. Luchina, V.O., Mazurov, A.V. The New Law on Referendum. Pravo i politika — Law and Politics. 2004. № 8. Pp. 4-9. (in Russian).
15. Lebedev, V.A., Kireev, V.V. Above all — constitutionalism! (Ways of development democracy in Russia). Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Constitutional and Municipal law. 2012. № 2. Pp. 2-8. (in Russian).
16. Goncharov, V.V., Zhilin, S.M. Strengthening of presidential power in Russia as a necessary condition to counter the centrifugal tendencies in the public administration. Sovremennoe pravo — Modern law. 2010. № 5. Pp. 16-21. (in Russian).
17. Solzhenitsyn, A.I. What we are able to. Argumenty i fakty — Arguments and Facts. 04.08.2008. (in Russian).
18. Kravets, I.A. Formirovanie rossiiskogo konstitutsionalizma (problemy teorii i praktiki) [Formation of Russian constitutionalism (problems of theory and practice)]. Moscow-Novosibirsk, 2001. 360 p. (in Russian).
19. Chebotarev, G.N. The principle of separation of powers and constitutional state. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo univesiteta. 1998. № 1. P. 15-23. (in Russian).
20. Antologiia mirovoi pravovoi mysli. T. V. Rossiia: konets Х1Х-ХХ v. [Anthology of world legal thought. T. V. Russia: the end of the XIX-XX century]. Moscow, 1999. 829 p. (in Russian).