Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2013
About the author:Olina I. Filonova, Cand. Sci. (Jur.), Associate Professor, Department of State and Criminal Law, Kurgan State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article is devoted to the legal consciousness of judge and its importance in the country’s modernization in the period of new economic policy. Judges were fixeappointed by Soviet bodies of power on the basis class and party adherence. Legal consciousness of judges was defined according to ideological awareness to promote the political course of modernization in the country. The judges’ legal consciousness, grounded in the experience of the revolutionary fight, moved the party and Soviet organs. In 1921-1929 revolutionary legal consciousness was the principle of the justice, and if there was a gap in law the judge had a right for a direct action. Doing justice, the judges were to comply with the legal consciousness of revolution, following the principle of revolutionary pragmatism and lawfulness. The state attracted attention of the judges to priority consideration of cases, taht have importance for modernization transformations; the processes were of demonstrative character.
1. Vinnichenko, O.Ju. Legal aspects of modern Russian modernization: Statement of the Problem. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta —Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. No. 3. Serija Pravo. P. 24-30 (in Russian).
2. The concept of the federal target program «Development of the Judicial System in Russia for 2013-2020 years» approved by RF Government of 20.09.2012. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 01/10/2012. But. 40. Art. 5474 (in Russian)
3. Kleandrov, M.V. Status sud'i: pravovoj i smezhnye komponenty [Status of the judge: the legal and related components]. Moscow: Norma, 2008. 448 p. (in Russian)
4. Shnitenkov, A. What is broad judicial discretion. Rossijskaja justicija — Russian justice. 2003. No. 4. P. 41 (in Russian).
5. Lenin, V.I. XI Sezd RKP(b). Polnoe sobranie sochinenij — Complete collection of works V. 45. Moscow: Politicheskaja literatura publ., 1975. P. 65-138 (in Russian).
6. Krylenko, N.V. Sud i pravo v SSSR. Osnovy sudoustrojstva [Trial and the right to the USSR. Fundamentals of judiciary]. Part 1. Moscow: Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo, 1927. 164 p. (in Russian)
7. Gosudarstvennyj arhiv obshhestvenno-politicheskoj dokumentacii Kurganskoj oblasti (GAOPDKO) [State Archive of the socio-political documentation of the Kurgan region (SASPDKR)]. F. 7. Op. 1. E. 2. L. 20 (in Russian).
8. Instruktivnyj Doklad Ural'skogo oblastnogo suda o rabote sudebnyh organov Ural'skoj oblasti za 1926-1927 gg. [Briefing Report of the Ural Regional Court of the Judiciary of the Ural region in 1926-1927]. Sverdlovsk, 1927 (in Russian).
9. Bulletin NKYU No. 11 of 1929 1.2. The personnel of the judiciary and prosecutors. Gosudarstvennyj arhiv Kurganskoj oblasti (GAKO) — State Archives of the Kurgan region (SAKR). F. No. r. 475. Op. 1. D. 287. L. 45 (in Russian).
10. Circular NKYU RSFSR of 15 April 1924. No. 52. Sbornik cirkuljarov NKJu RSFSR za 1922-1925 gg. — Collection of circulars of NKYU RSFSR of 1922-1925. Moscow: Juridicheskoe izdatel'stvo NKJu RSFSR, 1926. P. 10 (in Russian).
11. The decree of SNK RSFSR 24.11.1917 «Judgment». Sobranie uzakonenij RSFSR — Collection of laws of RSFSR. 1917. No. 4. Article 50 (in Russian).
12. The decree of the Central Executive Committee 30.11.1918. «On the People's Court of the Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic (Regulation)». Sobranie uzakonenij RSFSR — Collection of laws of RSFSR. 1918. No. 85. Art. 889 (in Russian).
13. Resolution of the Central Executive Committee of 01.06.1922, «On the introduction of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (with the Criminal Code of the RSFSR)». Sobranie uzakonenij RSFSR — Collection of laws of RSFSR. 1922. No. 15. Art. 153 (in Russian).
14. Jahontov, V. The revolutionary legality. Sovetskoe pravo — Soviet law. 1926. No. 1. P. 10 (in Russian).
15. Ljublinskij, P.I. Application of the criminal law by analogy. Pravo i zhizn' — Law and life. 1924. No. 1. P. 49-50 (in Russian).
16. Resolution of the Central Executive Committee of 11.11.1922 «On the introduction of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation» (with the «Civil Code of the Russian Federation») Sobranie uzakonenij RSFSR — Collection of laws of RSFSR. 1922. H 71. Art. 904 (in Russian).
17. Gosudarstvennyj arhiv Sverdlovskoj oblasti (GASO) [State Archive of the Sverdlovsk region (SASR)]. F. 148-p. Op. 1. D. 647. L. 18 (in Russian).
18. GAKO [SAKR]. F. No. r. 475. Op. 1. D. 279. L. 16. F. No. r. 178. Op. 1. D. 15. L. 127 (in Russian).
19. Rossijskij gosudarstvennyj arhiv social'no-politicheskoj informacii (RGASPI) [Russian State Archive of Socio-Political Information (RSASPI)]. F. 17. Op. 3 D. 495. Ll. 7, 12, 13 (in Russian).
20. GASO [SASR]. F. 148-p. Op. 1. D. 827. L. 44 (in Russian).
21. Bulletin NKYU RSFSR of March 8, 1929. GAKO — SAKR. F. No. r 475. Op. 1. D. 287.
L. 67-68 (in Russian).22. Pivovarova, A.A. Pravosoznanie i usmotrenie sud'i: sootnoshenie ponjatij, rol' pri naznachenii nakazanija: Diss. kand. [Awareness of the law and the judge's discretion: the ratio of the concepts, the role in sentencing: Cand. Diss.]. Samara, 2009. 228 p. (in Russian)