Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2013
About the author:Dmitry A. Avdeev, Cand. Sci. (Jur.), Associate Professor, Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law, Institute of State and Law, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:The article considers types of the form of government, reveals their distinctive feature, provides their special characteristics. Some basic forms of government classification, distinguished in the modern science, are analyzed. The author compares different types of forms of the state government which help to discern general tendencies of their evolutional development, and makes a prognosis on the further development of monarchic and republican forms of government. In the present article typical forms of government are studied and according to this research the author suggests new criteria and a classification of the forms of government. On basis of the new approach to the classification of government forms it is suggested to subdivide all forms of government not into republic and monarchy but into monocratia and polycratia, which in their turn have their own varieties (models). It is emphasized that adoption of some features of a certain government form by another leads to emergence of absolutely new varieties (models) of the forms of government. This observation allows to speak about a diversity of means of organizing public authority and also of varieties(models) of government forms.
1. See: Teorija gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law]. Lectures. Ed. N.I. Matuzov and A.V. Mal'ko. 2nd ed., revised, with additions. Moscow: Jurist, 2002. P. 79; Teorija gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law]. Textbook for law schools and departments. Ed. by V.M. Korel'skiy and V.D. Perevalov. Moscow: NORMA-Infra M, 1999. P. 180 (in Russian).
2. Gegel', G. Politicheskie proizvedenija [Political works]. Moscow, 1978 (in Russian).
3. Il'in, I.A. Pochemu my verim v Rossii: Sochinenija [Why do we believe in Russias?: Works]. Moscow: Jeksmo, 2006 (in Russian).
4. Osipjan, B.A. The reasons for the diversity of the forms of state government and structure. Sovremennoe pravo — Modern law. 2009. No. 1 (in Russian).
5. Kistjakovskij, F. Lekcii po obshhemu gosudarstvennomu pravu [Lectures on the general state law]. Moscow, 1912 (in Russian).
6. Korkunov, N.M. Lekcii po obshhej teorii prava [Lectures on the general theory of law]. Saint-Petersburg, 1894 (in Russian).
7. Kurdjukova, Z.N. Theoretical problems of the political form of the modern state. Pravovaja politika i pravovaja zhizn' — Legal Policy and legal life. 2010. No. 4 (in Russian).
8. Teorija gosudarstva i prava [Theory of state and law]. A textbook for universities and law departments. Ed. by V.M. Korel'skiy, V.D. Perevalov. Moscow: NORMA–INFRA-M, 1999 (in Russian).
9. Teorija gosudarstva i prava [Theory of state and law]. A textbook. Ed. by V.K. Babaeva. Moscow: Jurist, 2002 (in Russian).
10. Kerimov, D.A. Problemy obshhej teorii prava i gosudarstva [Problems of the general theory of law and the state]. A coursebook. 2nd ed. Tyumen: Tjumenskij gosudarstvennyj universitet publ., 2005 (in Russian).
11. Chirkin, V.E. Atypical forms of government in the modern state. Gosudarstvo i pravo — State and law. 1994. No. 1 (in Russian).
12. Baglaj, M.V. Konstitucionnoe pravo Rossijskoj Federacii [The constitutional law of the Russian Federation]. A coursebook. 6th ed., add. and rev. Moscow: Norma, 2007 (in Russian).
13. Chirkin, V.E. Konstitucija: rossijskaja model' [Constitution: the Russian model]. Moscow: Jurist, 2004 (in Russian).
14. Rassolov, M.M., Malahov, V.P., Ivanov, A.A. Aktual'nye problemy teorii gosudarstva i prava [Current issues of the theory of state and law]. A coursebook. 2nd ed., rev. and add. Moscow: JuNITI-DANA: Zakon i pravo, 2010 (in Russian).
15. Zaznaev, O.I. Poluprezidentskaja sistema: teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty [Semi-president system: theoretical and practical aspects]. Kazan, 2006 (in Russian).
16. Nersesjanc, V.S. Obshhaja teorija prava i gosudarstva [General Theory of Law and State].
A coursebook for law schools and departments. Moscow: NORMA-INFRA, 2002 (in Russian).
17. Avtonomov, A.S. Konstitucionnoe (gosudarstvennoe) pravo zarubezhnyh stran [Constitutional (state) law of foreign countries]. A coursebook. Moscow: TK Velbi, Prospekt, 2005 (in Russian).
18. Ivanov, V. O forme gosudarstvennogo pravlenija (On the form of state government). Available at: http://raikkonen2007.livejournal.com/74948.html (in Russian)