Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2013
About the author:Anatoliy N. Miroshnychenko ,
Abstract:The article contains an analysis of the latest draft laws aimed at regulation of the agricultural land market of Ukraine in comparison with the Federal law of the Russian Federation of 24/07/2002 No. 101-ФЗ “On Agricultural Land Circulation”. The author supports the opinion that a prohibition for some persons or entities to own agricultural land, as well as establishing the maximum size of the agricultural land for one subject’s ownership is a mistake. The rules on preemption rights, that affect sale of agricultural land, set in the Federal Law “On Agricultural Land Circulation” are criticized. It is not reasonable to authorize public authorities with such a right; it would be more appropriate to give right to tenants and adjacent land owners. In any case exercising the preemption right should premeditate their prior introduction as subjects of the right for the full land payment. The rule establishing nullity of the contract entered in breach of a preemption right is a mistake.
1. Kulinich, P.F. Pravovye problemy ohrany i ispol'zovanija zemel' sel'skohozjajstvennogo naznachenija v Ukraine [Legal issues of protection and use of agricultural lands in Ukraine]. Monograph. Moscow: Logos, 2011. 688 p. (in Russian)
2. Sozinov A.A., Pridatko V.I., Burda R.I., Tarariko A.G., Kucher A.A. On the most important indicators and qualitiative and quanititave characteristics of mega-agrosystem (agrosphere) of Ukraine. Agrobioraznoobrazija Ukrainy: teorija, metodologija, indikatory, primery — Agricultural biodiversities of Ukraine: theory, methodology, indicators, examples. Ed. by A.A. Sozinova, V.I. Pridatka: In 2 volumes. Vol. 2. Moscow: Nichlava, 2005. P. 17–19 (in Russian).
3. Law of Ukraine of 20 November 2012 No. 5494-VI. «On the introduction of changes in the Land Code of Ukraine». Golos Ukrainy — voice of Ukraine. No. 241. 2012. 19 December (in Russian).
4. Law of Ukraine of 05 July 2012 No. 5077-VI «On the introduction of changes in the Land Code of Ukraine, concerning the order of conducting land trades in the form of an auction». Golos Ukrainy — of Ukraine. No. 153. 2012. 18 July (in Russian).
5. Federal Law of 24 July 2002 No. 101-FZ (ed. 29 June 2012) «Ob oborote zemel' sel'skohozjajstvennogo naznachenija» («On the agricultural land circulation»). SPS Konsul'tantPljus. Available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc; base=LAW; n=131970 (in Russian).
6. Project of the Law of Ukraine «On the land market» (reg. No. 9001-d). Golos Ukrainy— of Ukraine. No. 14 (6264). 2012. 25 January. Available at: http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb_n/webproc4_1?id=&pf3511=41981 (in Russian).
7. Kalinin, N.I., Udachin, A.A. Federal Law of 24 July 2002 No. 101-FZ (revised, with additions of 07 July 2003 No. 113-FZ) «On the agricultural land circulation»: Article-to-article commentary (2nd ed., revised, with additions). Portal po ocenochnoj dejatel'nosti. Mezhdunarodnyj ocenochnyj konsorcium — Portal on the estimating services. International evaluating consortium. Available at: www.valnet.ru/m7-145.phtml (in Russian)
8. Arhiv Gosudarstvennogo agentstva zemel'nyh resursov Ukrainy [Archives of the State Agency of the Land Resources of Ukraine] (until 2013) (in Russian).
9. Law of the Moscow Region of 12 June 2004 No. 75/2004-OZ «Ob oborote zemel' sel'skohozjajstvennogo naznachenija na territorii Moskovskoj oblasti» («On the agriculutral land circulation in the Moscow Region»). SPS Konsul'tantPljus. Available at: www://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc; base = MOB; n = 135818 (in Russian).
10. Volkov, G.A. Postatejnyj kommentarij k Zakonu «Ob oborote zemel' sel'skohozjajstvennogo naznachenija» [«Article-to-article commentary to the Law «On the agriculutral land circulation»]. Moscow: Volters-Kluver, 2004. 112 p. (in Russian)