Release:Vesntik TSU. Economy (#11). 2014
About the authors:Taisya V. Pogodaeva,
Abstract:Today Tyumen region can be referred to as one of the key regions in Russia, which supplies major financial, human and innovation resources. Therefore, the development of the oil and gas industry in the region will continue to determine the overall socio-economic situation not only in the region but also in the whole country. The paper describes the influence of the oil and gas sector on the socio-economic development of Tyumen region by building a regression model which shows the connection between this industry performance indicators and GRP per capita in the region. The analysis shows that socio-economic development in Tyumen region is mostly dependent on such factors as human resources, investment and innovative activity levels and companies' solvency. The results of this research can be useful in devising measures to stimulate socio-economic development in Tyumen region.
1. Federal State Statistics Service. (n.d.). URL: www.gks.ru
2. The strategy of economic development of Tyumen region until 2020. URL: http://www.urbanistika.ru/portfolio/zodchestvo-2005-6/strategiya-tyumenskoy-oblasti/TYUMEN_strategic....
3. Promyshlennost' Rossii 2013 / Stat. sb. Rosstat [Industry of Russia 2013. Rosstat]. Moscow, 2010. (in Russian).
4. Federal Tax Service. (n.d.). Tax statistics — income on the subject of the Russian Federation. URL: http://analytic.nalog.ru/portal/index.ru-RU.htm.
5. Tiumenskaia oblast' v tsifrakh: Krat. stat. sb. v 4-kh chastiakh. Ch. 1 [Tyumen Region in figures: concise statistics digest in 4 vol. Vol. 1] / Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of Tyumen region. Tyumen, 2014. 261 p. (in Russian).
6. Industry of Tyumen Region / Business portal of the government of the Tyumen region. URL: http://www.tyumen-region.ru/industry
7. Factor analysis. URL: http://www.learnspss.ru/hndbook/glava19/
8. Bardasov, S.A. Ekonometrika: ucheb. posobie. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. [Econometrics: a textbook]. Tyumen, 2010. 264 p. (in Russian).
9. Nepesov, D.A. National innovation system of Russia. Problems and prospects of development. Kreativnaia ekonomika — Journal of Creative economy. 2013. № 3 (75). Pp. 69-75. (in Russian).
10. Pogodaeva T.V., Kichikova D.V. Energy efficient technologies as a priority for innovative development of oil and gas complex. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava — Actual problems of Economics and Law. 2013. № 3 (27). Pp. 138-144. (in Russian).