Release:Vesntik TSU. Economy (#11). 2014
About the authors:Irina A. Liman,
1. Federal web portal for small and medium businesses. Materials on the government
meeting on the subject of additional measures to support small and medium-sized enterprises in the Russian Federation. URL: http://smb.gov.ru/statistics/navy/analitic/9334.html. (in Russian).
2. The growing small and medium-sized business in Russia and abroad: the role and place in the economy. Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Resource Center's research. URL: http://www.rcsme.ru (in Russian).
3. Federal Law N 209-FZ On the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Russian Federation. 2007. (in Russian).
4. Perechneva, I., Polotskaia, L. Golden mean. Ekspert-Ural: Pril. k zhurn. «Ekspert»— Expert-Ural: Supplement to Expert Journal. 2013. № 50. Pp. 32-35. (in Russian).
5. Doronin, S., Kirpichnikov, A. Middle class of technology business. Ekspert — Expert. 2012. № 50. P. 110-117. (in Russian).
6. Polunin, Iu. Fragile strength of medium-sized businesses. Ekspert — Expert. 2013. № 20. P. 38-48. (in Russian).
7. Zhilinskaia, O.N. The comparative analysis of criteria for classifying enterprises to micro-, small and medium in the countries of the Common economic space. Vestnik Rossiiskoi natsii: Nauchnyi i obshchestvenno-politicheskii zhurnal — Bulletin of the Russian nation: scientific and socio-political magazine. 2013. № 6. P. 168-177. (in Russian).
8. Berezin, I. Russian medium businesses: qualitative characteristics and quantitative evaluation. URL: http://www.marketologi.ru/lib/berezin/midbiz.html.
9. Federal State Statistics Service. (n.d.). URL: http://www.gks.ru