About the authors:
Valentina S. Antonyuk,
Dr. Econ. Sci., Professor, Head of Economics and Global Economics Department, South Ural State University (Tchelyabinsk)
Galina V. Erlich, Cand. Sci. (Econ.), Associate Professor, Department of Economic Theory, Regional Economics, State and Municipal Management, South Ural State University (Chelyabinsk); email@example.com
It is proven that the increase in industrial infrastructure is a factor of sustainable economic development. The functions of industrial infrastructure are defined. We describe the features of the industrial infrastructure and its regional character, and introduce a system of indicators of the economic development level of the region and a set of indicators of the industrial infrastructure availability. The analysis of the impact of the industrial infrastructure on the level of regional economic development allows to rate the RF subjects and their grouping in terms of economic development and the provision of industrial infrastructure. We classify the RF subjects with regard to the indicators of economic development and integral industrial infrastructure, and identify and characterize the RF subjects basing on the matrix of their distribution. A close relationship between the provision of production infrastructure of the RF subjects and their level of economic development is revealed. It allows to cluster regions according to their industrial infrastructure and level of economic development. We prove that he regional level of economic development and their industrial infrastructure are interrelated. There should be posed the problem of ensuring the industrial infrastructure of the RF subjects of different clusters. We propose general and specific tools to improve industrial infrastructure.
1. Regiony Rossii. Statisticheskii sbornik [Regions of Russia. Statistics Digest]. (in Russian).
2. Balatskiy, E.V., Gusev, A.G. Assessment of the infrastructure complex in Russia. Mir izmenenii — World Changes. 2008. № 9. P. 40-45. (in Russian).
3. Glushitch, N.G. Proizvodstvennaia infrastruktura i perspektivy ee razvitiia v Rossii [Industrial infrastructure and its development prospects in Russia]. Nizhny Novgorod, 2009. 168 p. (in Russian).
4. Dolgov, A.S. Management model of regional production infrastructure. Mezhdunarodnyi ekonomicheskii forum — International Economic Forum. 2012. P. 14-17. (in Russian).
5. Kotliarova, S.N. Conceptual approaches to assessing the impact of infrastructure on regional development. Regional'naia ekonomika i upravlenie: nauchnyi elektronnyi zhurnal — Regional economics and management: scientific electronic journal. 2012. № 3 (31). P. 25-30. (in Russian).
6. Laptev, V.N. Infrastructural support municipalities: the nature and structure. Vestnik Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta upravleniia — Herald of the State University of Management. 2012. Vol. 1. № 8. Pp. 48-54. (in Russian).
7. Tsomartova, L.V. Faktory ustoichivogo razvitiia regional'nykh sotsial'no-ekonomicheskikh sistem [Factors for sustainable development of the regional socio-economic systems]. Vladikavkaz, 2011. 214 p. (in Russian).
8. Chernyshev, A.S. Formation of innovative infrastructure in the Russian regions. Innovatsii — Innovations. 2008. № 3 (113). P. 83-86. (in Russian).