Release:Vesntik TSU. Economy (#11). 2013
About the authors:Larisa V. Lapitskaya,
Abstract:In modern conditions of fierce competition in the market for effective development of all forms of ownership there has been greater use of benchmarking technology. Competitive intelligence, as its basis, originated from ancient times. As a systemic theoretical phenomenon the concept of benchmarking came into being in the late 1950s. Japan. Just the term “benchmarking” and its methodological specification became known in 1972. Despite the active dissemination and application, interpretation of the term remains ambiguous. The authors identified the approaches used in the formulation of the concept by foreign and domestic researchers, systematized them: in the first stage-on the most important methodological part in the formulation, in the second stage — from the perspective of different specification of the content of the activity or process, in the third stage — focused on the object of benchmarking activities itself, in the final stage — for the purposes of this process and benchmarking activities in general; performed a critical and comparative analysis of those, and offered their definition of the term.
1. Sidorov, L.N. Antikrizisnoe upravlenie: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Crisis management: training manual]. Minsk, 2004. 77 p. (in Russian).
2. Bogdanov, S.V. Benchmarking v sfere uslug: monografija [Benchmarking in services: monograph] / S.V. Bogdanov, Zh.V. Gornostaeva, T.A. Zabaznova et al. Shakhty, 2009. 97 p. (in Russian).
3. Doronin, A.I. Biznes-razvedka. 2-e izd. pererab. i dop. [Business intelligence. 2nd ed. rev. and add.]. Moscow, 2003. 256 p. (in Russian).
4. Ivanova, E.A., Razorvin, I.V. Benchmarking as an effective marketing technique of comparative effectiveness analysis. Voprosy upravlenija — Management issues. 2009. № 2. URL: http://vestnik.uapa.ru/ru-ru/issue/2009/02/12/ (in Russian).
5. Lapickaja, L.V. Competition in the marketing system as a factor in the development of benchmarking. Prakticheskij marketing — Practical Marketing. 2011. № 9. Pp. 31-41. (in Russian).
6. Arenkov, I.A. Benchmarking i marketingovye reshenija: monografija [Benchmarking and marketing solutions: monograph] / Ed. by G.L. Bagiev. St.-Petersburg, 1997. 144 p. (in Russian).
7. Arenkov, I.A. Innovacionnyj potencial firmy: strategija razvitija [Innovative potential of the company: development strategy] / I.A. Arenkov, P.F. Baum, V.V. Tomilov. St.-Petersburg. 2001. 122 p. (in Russian).
8. Venetuchchi, R. Benchmarking: proverka real'nost'ju strategii i celej marketinga [Benchmarking: a reality check of strategy and marketing purposes]. Moscow, 1993. (in Russian).
9. Harrington, H.J. Benchmarking v luchshem vide [Benchmarking at its best] / Transl. fr. Eng.; ed. by B.L. Reznichenko. St.-Petersburg, 2004. 176 p. (in Russian).
10. Fathutdinov, R.A. Innovacionnyj menedzhment: uchebnik. 4-e izd. [Innovation Management: Textbook. 4th ed.]. St.-Petersburg, 2003. 400 p. (in Russian).
11. Geras'kina, I.N. Benchmarking in the system of modern management. Izvestija Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A.I. Gercena — Bulletin of the A.I. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University. 2008. № 85. Pp. 324-327. (in Russian).
12. Belokorovin, Je., Maslov, D. Benchmarking — great opportunities small business. Upravlenie kampaniej — Company Management. 2005. № 1. Pp. 12-14. (in Russian).
13. Benchmarking: poisk primerov jeffektivnoj marketingovoj praktiki innovacionnyh relej-centrov [Benchmarking: the search for examples of good marketing practice innovation relay centers]. Moscow, 2006. 264 p. URL: http://www.slideshare.net/innoperm/innopermbook-v. (in Russian).
14. Kotler, Ph. Marketing menedzhment. Jekspress-kurs [Marketing Management. Express Course] / Transl. fr. Eng., Ed. by S.G. Bozhuk. St.-Petersburg. 2006. 466 p. (in Russian).
15. Andersen, B. Business-processes. Tools of improvement / Transl. from English under scientific edition of Yu.P.Adler. Moscow, 2003. 272 p.
16. Beljanchev, V.V. Benchmarking as an element of increasing the competitiveness of the organization. Vestnik Akademii — Bulletin of the Academy. 2010. № 4. Pp. 114-116. (in Russian).
17. Vaziri, H.K. Using Competitive Benchmarketing to Set Goals. Quality Progress.1992. October. Pp. 81-85.
18. Kuznecov, B.L. Sinergeticheskij benchmarking [Synergetic benchmarking] / B.L. Kuznecov, M.M. Sharamko. Naberezhnye Chelny, 2006. 145 p. (in Russian).
18. Marketing. Glossary. URL: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%AD%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BD_(%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B5%D0... (in Russian).19. Lapickaja, L.V. Organization of competitive analysis as a factor of competitive advantage of modern enterprises. Korporativnoe upravlenie i innovacionnoe razvitie jekonomiki Severa. Vestnik Nauchno-issledovatel'skogo centra korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Corporate governance and innovative economic development of the North. Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar State University. 2011. Issue № 4. URL: http://koet.syktsu.ru/vestnik/2011/2011-4/15/15.htm. (in Russian).