Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the authors:Maria V. Gudkovskih,
Abstract:Geographical phenomenon — plain is considered as the tourist factor. Term «plain» is given, also it is identified the orographic features of plains. Development of tourism in the plains shows in various countries around the world. Lowland cities that are centers of tourism are selected and noted the most exciting tourist objects and attractions typical of lowland areas. The features of tourist resources on the plains are described. The model of species structure of tourism in lowland is presented with the influence of a determining factor in the appearance and development of tourism in lowland conditions. Shows use recreational resources of the plain on specific examples of tourist enterprises of the Tyumen region. Makes an attempt to allocate the main features of the tourist potential of the Tyumen region, placing the main components in order of importance. Well-known attractiveness of mountain areas, in turn theoretical concepts of tourism development on the plain does not exist. Demands in the development of the tourism centers in the plains exist, especially in the region having a high solvency of the local population. In this regard, it is necessary to identify certain properties of the plain of tourism for the creation of a specific system of organization and technology development of lowland tourism.
1. Antonova M. N, Pashneva M. V., Popova T. V. Vdovyuk L. N. Ocenka rekreacionnogo potenciala lesostepnoj zony Tjumenskoj oblasti [The Estimate of Recreational Potential of a Forest-steppe Zone in Tyumen region] // Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Tyumen State University Herald]. 2012. No 7. Pp. 10-16. (In Russian)
2. Geograficheskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar. Ponyatiya i terminyi [Geographical Encyclopedic Dictionary. Concepts and terms] / A. F. Treshnikov (In Ed.). Moscow: Sovetskaya entsiklopediya [Soviet encyclopedia], 1988. 432 p. (In Russian)
3. Zyryanov A. I. Rechnye ustja kak turistskie objekty [River Mouths as Tourist Objects] // Dvadtsat vosmoe plenarnoe mezhvuzovskoe koordinatsionnoe soveschanie po probleme erozionnyih, ruslovyih i ustevyih protsessov: dokladyi i kratkie soobscheniya.
8-10 oktyabrya 2013 g. Perm. gos .nats. issled. un-t [28th plenary interuniversity coordination meeting on the problem of erosive, river-bed and estuarial processes (Perm, October 8-10, 2013): proceedings. Perm State National Research University]. Perm, 2013. Pp. 107-109. (In Russian)
4. Zyryanov A. I. Yemelyanova N. A. Ravninnyj turizm [Tourism on the Plane] // Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Herald]. 2012. No 4 (23). Pp. 96-100. (In Russian)
5. Myshlyavtseva S. E. Set turisticheskih marshrutov i ohranjaemye prirodnye territirii v regionah Urala [Network of Tourist Routes and the Protected Natural Territories in Urals Regions] // Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Herald]. 2007. No 1-2. Pp. 193-198. (In Russian)
6. Rodoman B. B. Vdokhnovlyayushchiye zarechie [Inspiring View behind the River (beginning)] // Geografiya [Geography]. 2010. No 13. Pp. 3-12. (In Russian)
7. Rodoman B. B. Vdokhnovlyayushchiye zarechie [Inspiring View behind the River (end)] // Geografiya [Geography]. 2010. No 14. Pp. 12-20. (In Russian)
8. Rodoman B. B. Polyarizaciya landshafta kak sredstvo sohraneniya biosfery i rekreacionnyh resursov [Polarization of a Landscape as Means of Preservation of the Biosphere and Recreational Resources] // Resursy sreda rasselenie [Resources, habitat, moving]. Moscow: Nauka [Science], 1974. Pp. 150-162. (In Russian)
9. Turizm v tyumenskoj oblasti (2009-2013) [Tourism in the Tyumen Region (2009-2013)] // Territorialnyj organ federalnoj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po tyumenskoj oblasti [Territorial authority of Federal State Statistics Service in the Tyumen region]. Tyumen, 2014. 209 p. (In Russian)
10. Shpilko S. P. Klassifikaciya vidov turizma ot teorii k praktike [Classification of tourism types: from theory to practice] // Vestnik nacionalnoj akademii turizma [National Tourism Academy Herald]. 2012. No 1. Pp. 9-15. (In Russian)