Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the authors:Nina V. Sazhina, Cand. biol. Sci., associate professor, Kurgan State University
Abstract:In 28 males aged 18-24 years at rest and after bicycle exercise load capacity of 36900kg / m parallel investigated salivary, gastric, pancreas and the immune status of the organism. After physical exercise significantly increased (up to 154,6 ± 14,1%) the content of α-amylase in pancreatic juice secretion in basal conditions and up to 147, ± 18,1% under stimulated secretion. When injected into the duodenum 30ml. 0.5% solution of HCL pH of gastric juice increases from 1,96 ± 0,12 to 3,67 ± 0,47 (p<0,005). Physical activity significantly enhances the inhibitory effect on gastric secretion induced by administration of a 0.5% solution of hydrochloric acid in the duodenum. It was established that administration of 0.5 ml 30% HCL solution dvennadtsatipertsnuyu intestine resulted in a reduction of segmented neutrophils, regarding the content of T lymphocytes (CD 3 +) and helper-induced CD 4 + population, CD 8 +. The level of natural killer content autorosettes and serum IgM and complement by 50% hemodialysis significantly increased. Physical activity increased the level of pancreatic secretion and decreased the percentage of lymphocytes, the absolute number of T-lymphocytes, CD 3+, CD 4+, CD 20+, NK cells and index CD 4/CD 8.
1. Cottone P. CRF System Recruitment Mediates Dark Side of Compulsive Eating // Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA. 2009. Pp. 20016-20020.
2. Gentle N. M. Interleukins and the Formation of the Immunological Response
in Malignant Growth // Allergology and immunology. 2000. Vol. 1. No 1. Pp. 45-60.
3. Moran T. N. Gut Peptides in the Control of Food Intake // Int. J. Obesity. 2009. Pp. 7-10ю
4. West N. P. The effect of Exercise on Innate Mucosal Immunity // Br. J. Sports Med. 2008. No 5. Pp. 22-28.
5. Zakharova M. F. Vliyanie razlichnyih vidov fizicheskih nagruzok na pokazateli fermentativnoy aktivnosti limfotsitov perifericheskoy krovi sportsmenov [The Impact of Different Types of Physical Stress on the Performance of the Enzymatic Activity of Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes in Athletes] // Lib.sportedu.ru/Press/TPPEVS. 2012. No 1. P. 57-59. http://www.teoriya.ru/ru (In Russian)
6. Korotko G. F. Fiziologiya sistemyi pischevareniya [Physiology of the Digestive System]. Krasnodar, 2009. 608 p. (In Russian)
7. Kuznetsov A. P. Zheludochno-kishechnyiy trakt i stress [Gastrointestinal Tract and Stress]. Kurgan: Izd-vo KGU [Kurgan State University Publisher], 2004. 254 p. (In Russian)
8. Kuznetsov A. P., Gryaznyh A. V., Sazhinа N. V. Fiziologiya immunnoy sistemyi [Physiology of the Immune System]. Kurgan: Izd-vo KGU [Kurgan State University Publisher], 2015. 150 p. (In Russian)
9. Milman V. E. Stress i lichnostnyie faktoryi regulyatsii deyatelnosti [Stress and Personal Factors of Activity Regulation] // Stress i trevogi v sporte [Regulation of stress and anxiety in sport]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport [Physical Education and Sports], 2015. Pp. 24-26. (In Russian)
10. Sternin Yu. I., Knorring G. U. Osobennosti sostoyaniya immunnoy sistemyi pri sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Features of the Immune System During Sports Activity] // Lechaschiy vrach [Attending physician]. 2008. No 8. (In Russian)
11. Stogniy V. I. Sposob opredeleniya aktivnosti lizotsima v slyune i syivorotke krovi [Method for Determining the Activity of Lysozyme in Saliva and Serum] // Lab. delo [Laboratory work]. 1989. No 6. Pp. 15-17. (In Russian)