Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the authors:Natalia V. Loginova, Cand. Med. Sci., Associate professor, Director, AE SSP TR
Abstract:The present work is devoted to important clinical and diagnostic aspects of human ecology – the question of objective assessment of the functional state of Central hemodynamics, as an indicator of mental and physical stress of the athlete's body, to prevent development of pathological conditions. Contingent surveyed amounted to 120 athletes engaged in different sports diagnosed with neurocirculatory dystonia, with an easy flow in remission at the age from 17 to 30 years with experience in sports from 3 to 12 year period. To determine the extent of psycho-physical stress, we used methods of clinical examination with evaluation and analysis of parameters of Central hemodynamics, and a rheoencephalography study. The results of the study established the prevalence of the clinical picture of NDC obsrevations syndrome with the presence of increased excitability, irritability. The results of rheoencephalography studies have shown that signs of changes in cerebral hemodynamics were detected in the majority of the surveyed athletes.
1. Astafiev, D. S. Hemodynamic changes in healthy people’s organisms when conducting orthostatic tests // Medical science and education of the Urals, 2012. № 3(79). Vol. 15. Pp. 44-46.
2. Solov’eva, S. V., Shalabodov A. D., Solov'ev V. C. Nonspecific resistance in adapted mechanisms // Proceedings of the Second international scientific and practical conference "Physiological Mechanisms of Adaptation and Human Ecology", Tyumen, October 23, 2012.
3. Kolpakov, V. V., Kopytov, A. A., Bespalova, T. V., Tomilova, E. A., Lar’kina, N. Yu. Systematic assessment of reaction to stress under the complex influence of environmental factors // Medical Science and Education of the Urals, 2014. № 4 (80). Vol. 15. Pp. 97-103.
4. Kojnosov, P. G., Chiryat’eva, T. V., Orlov, S. A., Putina, N. Yu., Kojnosov, A. P. Anthropometric and somatometric peculiarities of teenagers’ organisms in Tyumen region // Medical Science and Education of the Urals, 2012. № 4(72). Vol. 13. Pp. 77-81.
5. Polataiko, Yu. A., Polataiko, V. K. The athlete's adaptation to the load during aroundthe year training process // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference "Quality of life. Psychology health and education: an interdisciplinary approach", Moscow, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 24-25 April 2014. Moscow: RUDN, 2014. Pp. 234-237.
6. Baevsky, R. M. Prediction of States in Norm and Pathology. Moscow: Medicine, 1989. 265 p.
7. Likhodeyeva, V. A. et al. Specifics of cerebral blood flow in the types of systemic hemodynamics of poorly adapted swimmers // Bulletin of Volgograd State Medical University. 2009. № 1. Pp. 59-62.
8. Ilyin, E. P. Power of the nervous system and methods of its research // Psycho-Physiological Basis of Physical Education and Sport. Leningrad, 1972. Pp. 5-15.
9. Loginova, N. V., Turovinia, E. F., Melnikova, E. V., Zhushman, A. A., Gagina, T. A. Specifics of medico-social rehabilitation of people with disabilities caused by a stroke in Tyumen region // Proceedings of the 5th International Congress “Neurorehabilitation — 2013”. Moscow, 2013. Pp. 172-173.
10. Kouzaki, M., Shinohara, M., Fukunaga, T. Decrease in maximal voluntary contraction by tonic vibration applied to a single synergist mus-cle in humans // Journal of Applied discrimination. 2000. № 89. Pp. 1420-1424.
11. Kovalzhina, L. S., Sharukho, G. V., Makarova, O. B. Healthy nutrition of schoolchildren and students of Tyumen region: medico-social opinion // Medical Science and Education of the Urals, 2014. № 4 (80). Vol. 15. Pp. 93-96.
12. Perfil’ieva, E. A., Frolov, M. A., Shklyaruk, V. V. Adaptive response of the cardiovascular system among students with different levels of neuroticism when performing physical activity // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference "Quality of life. Psychology health and education: an interdisciplinary approach", Moscow, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 24-25 April 2014. Moscow: RUDN, 2014. Pp. 227-230.
13. Khait, O. V., Ushakova, S. A., Petrushina, A. D. Assessment of life quality of adolescents // Medical Science and Education of the Urals, 2012. № 1(69). Vol. 13.Pp. 151-156.
14. Agashin, F. K., Agashin, M. F., Filimonov, V. N. Application of biomechanical machines in training boxers // Boxing. Moscow: Physical culture and sports, 1981. Pp. 49-50.
15. Mirzoev, O. M. Recovery tools in the system of sportsmen training. Moscow: Physical culture and sports, 2005. 220 p.
16. Allen, G., Gandevia, S., McKenzie, D. Reliability of measurements of muscle strength and voluntary activation using the twitch interpolations // Muscle Nerve. 1995. № 18. Pp. 593-600.
17. Kutishenko, A. V. Prevalence rate of psychosomatic disorders in athletes // Proceedings of the 3rd regional scientific and practical conference "Current Problems of Rehabilitation Medicine”, Chelyabinsk, December 11, 2008: Uralsoft, 2008. Pp. 79-83.
18. Ovchinnikov V. G. et al. Sexual specifics of change in central hemodynamics under the influence of a composition of essential oils // Fundamental Research. 2012. № 9-4. Pp. 823-826;19. Solov’iev, V. S., Elifanov, A. V., Panin, S. V., Shalabodov, A. V. Social physiological and population investigations of the adaptability properties of a man // Herald of the Tyumen State University. Tyumen. № 3. 2009. Pp. 150-154.