Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the author:Lyudmila I. Katashinskaya, Cand. Sci. (Biol.), Associate Professor at the Department of Biology, Geography and their Teaching Methods, Ishim State Pedagogical Institute named after P. Yershov (Tyumen State University Branch); Katashinskaya@yandex.ru
Abstract:Functional data of blood circulation, respiration and the level of physical working capacity of students who refer to a special medical health group were researched. The data of functional state of cardio-vascular system of students from the special medical health group are within their age norm. The highest limit of the norm of the frequency of cardiac beat was established. The data obtained about systolic and minute volume of blood circulation of students from the special medical health group allow to state the adequacy of hypodinamic levels.The basic data of functional state of respiratory system of male students from the special medical health group are higher than that of their peer female students. The level of lung capacity of male students is lower than the norm. The level of of difference between the norm and the actual capacity is higher for male students. The results of hypoxic tests correspond to an average level. The female students from the special medical health group have a slightly lower level of respiratory center adaptation to hypoxia. Among the male students from the special medical health group the ones having unsatisfactory level of physical working capacity were predominant while the female students have a good or satisfactory level of physical working capacity.
1. Novak, Ye. S. Health of students as a social problem // Bulletin of Volga State University, 2001. Series 7, Issue 1. Pp. 125-133.
2. Bayevsky, P. M. Problems of health and norms: a physiologist’s point of view // Clinical Medicine 2000. Vol. 78. № 4. Pp. 59-64.
3. Gorelov, A. A., Rumba, O. G., Kondakov, V. A. Analysis of data on students’ health who refer to a special medical health group // Scientific Problems of Humanitarian Research. 2008, Vol. 6. Pp. 28-33.
4. Katashinskaya, L. I. Functional state of cardio-vascular system of school-children and students in the town of Ishim // Herald of Tyumen State University. 2009. № 3. Pp. 175-181.
5. Katashinskaya, L. I., Gubanova, L. V. Analysis of factors influencing formation of health of urban and countryside school children // Modern Problems of Science and Education 2014. № 4. URL: http://www. science-education. ru/118-14181 (last accessed date: 6 August 2014).
6. Solovyev, V. S., Pogonysheva, I. A., Pogonyshev, D. A. Data on cardio-respiratory system of students doing sports and studying in conditions of the Northern regions // Herald of Tyumen State University. 2014. № 6. Pp. 165-170.
7. Solovyev, V. S., Koynosov, A. P., Solovyeva, S. V. Peculiarities of data on central hypodynamics of male youths of the Middle Ob Region // Herald of Tyumen State University. 2006. № 5. Pp. 111-114.
8. Katashinskaya, L. I., Gubanova, L. V. Physical development and functional state of cardiorespiratory system of male and female students in Ishim // Proceedings of Samara Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2014. Vol. 16. № 5(2). Pp. 886-888.
9. Solovyev, V. S., Yelivanov, A. V., Solovyeva, S. V., Panin, S. V., Shalabodov, A. V. Social, physiological and populational research of adaptation abilities of humans // Herald of Tyumen State University. 2009. № 3. Pp. 150-154.
10. Katashinskaya, L. I. Dynamics of data concerning development, functional state and mental capability of middle and senior school-children in Ishim: Cand. Sci. Diss. (Biology). Tyumen, 1999. Pp. 84-103.
11. Katashinskaya, L. I., Gubanova, L. V. The research of morpho-functional data of senior schoolchildren of Ishim district // Herald of Tyumen State University. 2013. № 6. Pр. 110-117.