Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the authors:Svetlana A. Banar, cand. Geogr. sci., Assosiate Professor, Department of bioge-ography, saint Petersburg state university
Abstract:The article examines the level of trace elements (Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, Sr, Rb) and macroelements (K, Ca, P, S) in a range of higher aquatic plants of lakes of the Big Solovki Island. We characterized biogeochemical features of macrophytes of different ecological groups - hygrophytes (Carex acuta L., Comarum palustre L.), hydrophytes (Potamogeton perfoliatus L.) and aerogidatophytes (Nuphar lutea (L.) Smith.) growing in the studied lakes. Coefficients of biological accumulation of chemical elements of the studied plants were discussed. The obtained data regarding the content of trace elements and macroelements in the investigated macrophytes are compared to element composition of aquatic plants of lakes in the Leningrad region.
1. Banar, S. A., Gorskaya, V. A., Berdnik, K. A. Biogeochemistry of macrophytes of ponds in Leningrad region // Anthropogenic Transformation of Geospace: Past and Present. Volgograd. 2014. Pp. 10-14.
2. Burdin, K. S., Zolotukhina, E. Yu. Heavy Metals in Aquatic Plants (Accumulation and Toxicity). Moscow: Dialog-MGU, 1998. 202 p.
3. Gorskaya, V. A., Banar, S. A. Assessment of the ecological state of ponds by the method of the bioindicathion // №w Word in science and Its application: Hypothesis and Testing Results of the Research. 2012. № 1. Novosibirsk. Pp. 30-34.
4. Kochetkova, A. I. Some regularities of heavy metal accumulation by the aquatic B vegetation at the Volgograd Reservoir // Bulletin of Volgograd State University. Series 3. Economy. Ecology. 2012. № 1. Pp. 11-15.
5. B Kurylenko, V. V., Osmolovskaia, N. G. Bioindicator role of higher aquatic plants inBthe diagnosis of contamination of aquatic ecosystems on the example of small water ponds in St. Petersburg // Water Resources 2007. Vol. 34. № 6. Pp. 757-764.
6. Kurylenko, V. V., Zaitseva, O. V., Novikova, E. I.. basis of ecogeology, bioindicationB and biological testing of aquatic ecosystems / Ed. V. V. Kurylenko. saint Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 2004. 448 p.
7. B Lychagina, N. Y., Kasimov, N. S., Lychagin, M. Y. Biogeochemistry of macrophytesBof the Volga delta \\ Geology of the Caspian Sea Region. 1998. Vol. 4. Pp. 83.
8. Malyuga, D.P. Biogeochemical Method of Live Ore Find. Moscow, 1963. 264 p.
9. Natytnik, A.A., Nikishin, N. A. Lake-channel water systems of Solovki islands: historical and cultural monuments in the hydrosphere // study of historical and cultural monuments. Moscow, 1990 Issue 1. Pp. 124-140.10. B Panin, M. S., Svidersky, A. K. Finding gidatophytes as objects of biogeochemicalBmonitoring of heavy metals in water streams (by the example of the Irtysh river basin) // Siberian Ecological Journal. Vol. 2001. 8. № 2. Pp. 205-211.