Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the author:Yuriy V. Petrov, Cand. Geogr. Sci., Senior Lecturer, Department of socio-economic geography, Institute of Mathematics, Science and Information Technologies, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The priorities of the balanced development of the territorial social system in the conditions of today’s taxation are put together. The proposals are given as to achieving the goals concerning the stimulation of economic and social components of the municipal administration in the long run, based on the apparatus of law manoeuvring. The generalization of the existing achievements of modern geography provides a model for testing the tax administration in the current regulatory terms of the municipal building and inter-budgetary relations. Within the process of modeling of mechanisms of territorial development, the borders of the municipal division were put into correlation with the concepts of “territorial social system” and “territorial community of people”. The situations marked by a certain structural discrepancy between its spatial units are identified. The developed proposals in the field of local taxation allow them to be used on the level of formation of legislative initiatives, long-term strategic territorial development, and informational interaction with the business community as well as with the territorial community of people on the basis of economic-geographical principles.
1. Message from the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation dated December 4, 2014 // Rossiiskaia gazeta [The Russian Newspaper]. № 6550.
2. James, P., Martin, J. All Possible Worlds. The History of Geographical Ideas. Мoscow: Progress, 1988. 672 p.
3. Alaev, E. B. Socio-Economic Geography. The terminological dictionary. Мoscow: Misl’, 1983. 350 p.
4. Kolosovsky, N. N. The Economic Theory of Zoning. Мoscow: Misl’, 1968. 154 p.
5. S harygin, M. D. Basic Problems of Economic and Social Geography. Perm: PGU Publ., 1997. 272 p.
6. Meskon, M. H., albert, M., Chidori, F. Fundamentals of Management. Мoscow: Delo, 1992. 702 p.
7. Sharygin, M. D. Regional Organization of the Society. Perm: PGU Publ., 1992. 204 p.
8. The law of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug and Yugra from December 28, 2006, № 145-oz “On the North Territories of Regional Significance Traditionally Used by Indigenous Minorities in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug and Yugra”.
9. Petrov, Y. C. Economic-Geographical Assessment of Investment Attractiveness of the Area to the South of Tyumen Region. Perm: TyumGU Publ., 2010. 243 p.
10. Baburin, C. L., Harachka, M. D. Geography of the Investment Complex. Мoscow: MGU Publ., 2009. 216 p.
11. Tax Code of the Russian Federation of 31 July 1998 № 146-FZ (as amended by Federal law of 21 July 2014 № 219-FZ).
12. Official website of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation http://nalog. ru. Last accessed date 25 February 2015.
13. Federal law of the Russian Federation dated June 30, 2006, № 93-FZ “On amendments to some legislative acts of the Russian Federation on the issue of simplified registration of the rights of citizens to private immovable property”