Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the authors:Tatiana V. Morozovа, cand. Biol. Sci., Associate Professor, Department of Ecology and Biomonitoring, Institute of Biology, Chemistry and Biological Resources, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
Abstract:The paper presents the results of the study of the total number of microorganisms and of the microbiological processes of the nitrogen-cycle. The paper also deals with the content of its possible forms in the eroded black podzolic soils of the Prut and Dniester interstream area in both soil-protected and traditional agricultural systems. The authors revealed the effects of anti-roll-terraces on the general biological activity and the microbiological processes of the nitrogen cycle as well as on the content of available forms of nitrogen in the black podzolic soils of varying degrees of erosion in the Prut terraced area and in the high plain forest-steppe Prut-Dniester area.
1. Аndreyuk, K. I., Iutinskaya, G. А., Dulgerov А. N., 1988. Soil Microorganisms and Intensive Land Use. Naukova dumka, Kiev. [Rus].
2. Golubyatnikov, L. L., Mokhov, I. I., Eliseev A. V. (2013) Nitrogen Cycle in the Earth’s Climatic System and Its Modeling. Bulletin of the Rusian Academy of Sciences. Physics of Atmosphere and Ocean. Vol. 49: pp. 229-243. http://ifaran.ru/person/eliseev/pdfs/GolubyatnikovEtAl_FAO_N2_ms.pdf
3. Kaurichev, I. S., Panov, N. P., Rozov, N. N., Stratonovich, M. V. and Fokin, A. D. 1989. Study of Soils: A handbook for students, ed. I. S. Kaurichev, 719 p. (in Russian).
4. Kovda, V. A. The Soil Cover, Its Improvement, Use and Protection. Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 179 p. [Rus].
5. Kudeyarov, V. N. Nitrogen Cycle in Soil and Fertilizer Efficiency (Nauka, Moscow, 1989), 216 p. (in Russian).
6. Kudeyarov, V. N. “Nitrogen Cycle and Nitrous Oxide Production”, Pochvovedenie [Study of Soil], No. 8, 988–998 (1999) [European Journal of Soil Science 32 (8), 892–901 (1999)].
7. Mineev, V. G. (1988). Ecological Problems of Agricultural Chemistry. Moscow: Moscow State University Publ. (in Russian)
8. Platonova, T. Y. Modern Soil Processes in Ordinary Micellar-Carbonate Chernozems of Transnistria, Ukraine. Оdessa, 1974. 38 p.
9. Khaziev, F. H. Enzyme Activity of Soils. Мoscow: Nauka, 1976. 180 p.
10. Shikula, N. K., Tarariko, A. G. 1976. Soil Erosion and Protection of Agriculture. Kiev: Urozhai, 86 p. [Rus]