Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the authors:Alexey A. Shavnin, Senior Lecturer, P. P. Ershov Ishim Pedagogical Institute (branch), University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article presents the results of the study of regularities of formation of trace element composition of the bottom sediments that complements the previously published articles. These results indicate the content of some trace elements (Cr, Cu, Sr, V, Zn, Mo) in the bottom sediments of lakes in Western Siberia as assessed individually for each of the substrates (Al2O3 and Fe2O3). The rates presented in the article are calculated according to the previously developed material balance equations using a number of methods of statistical analysis: discriminant analysis ^ factor analysis regression analysis. This sequence allows us to reveal reliable multi-parameter regularities. The material balance equations appropriately describe the contribution of different substrates to the formation of trace element composition of the sediments as regards samples with the content of organic matter of less than 4%. The article argues that using these expressions and data concerning the microelement composition of the waters, one may evaluate the combined contribution of Al- and Fe-containing substrates to the processes of accumulation and retention of trace elements in sediments of Western Siberian lakes with an accuracy of 15%. The results can be used in evaluating the geochemical and ecological condition of the lakes of Western Siberian region.
1. Aleshina, O.A., Volkova, L.A., Gashev, S.N. et al. Kompleksnoe gidrokhimicheskoe i biologicheskoe issledovanie kachestva vod i sostoianiia vodnykh i okolovodnykh sistem: Metodicheskoe rukovodstvo. Ch. 1. Polevye issledovaniia [Complex Hydrochem-ical and Biological Research of the Quality of Waters and the State of Water and Near Water Systems: Guidelines. Part 1. Fieldwork] / Ed. by T.I. Moiseenko. Tyumen, 2011. 128 p. (in Russian).
2. Moiseenko, T.I., Panicheva, L.P., Larin, S.I., Pologrudova, O.A., Volkova, L.A. Methods of researching chemical composition of water in small lakes in order to identify regional features of its formation. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2010. № 7. Pp. 175-190. (in Russian).
3. Moiseenko, T.I., Gashkina, N.A. Formirovanie khimicheskogo sostava vod ozer v usloviiakh izmenenii okruzhaiushchei sredy [Formation of Chemical Composition of Lake Water in a Changing Environment]. Moscow: Nauka, 2010. 268 p. (in Russian).
4. Kremleva, T.A., Moiseenko, T.I., Khoroshavin, V.Yu., Shavnin, A.A. Geochemical features of natural waters in Western Siberia: microelement composition. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 12. Pp. 80-89.
5. Kremleva, T.A.,Panicheva, L.P., Shavnin, A.A., Barysheva, D.A., Dinu, M.I. Estimation of impact of major natural and anthropogenic factors on the formation of chemical composition of small lakes in Western Siberia through statistical methods. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosu-darstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2013. № 5. Pp. 7-21.(in Russian).
6. Kremleva, T.A., Shavnin, A.A., Panichev, S.A. Distribution of trace elements in bottom deposits with a low level of organic matter in the lakes of Western Siberia. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2014. № 5. Pp. 26-35. (in Russian).
7. Manikhin, V.I., Nikanorov, A.M. Rastvorennye i podvizhnye formy tiazhelykh metallov v donnykh otlozheniiakh presnovodnykh ekosistem [Dissolved and Moving Forms of Heavy Metals in Sediments of Freshwater Ecosystems]. St- Petersburg, 2001. 184 p. (in Russian).
8. Dauval'ter V.A. Geoekologiia donnykh otlozhenii ozer [Geoecology of the Bottom Sediments of Lakes]. Murmansk, 2012. 242 p. (in Russian).
9. Makarov, V.N. Trace elements in sediments of Yakutsk Lakes. Nauka i obrazovanie —Science and Education. 2010. № 1. Pp. 84-89. (in Russian).10. Perminova, I.V. Analiz, klassifikatsiia i prognoz svoistv guminovykh kislot (dokt. diss.) [Analysis, Classification and Prediction of the Properties of Humic Acids (Dr. Sci. (Chem.) Diss.)]. Moscow, 2000. 359 p. (in Russian).