Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Alexander Yu. Solodovnikov, Dr. Sci. (Geogr.), Associate Professor, Head of Scientific-Research Ecological Department, SurgutNIPIneft (Tyumen Branch); email@example.com
Abstract:The paper observes the modern ecological condition of a number of natural environments of Berdujski district, one of the smallest districts of Tyumen Region. Throughout history, agriculture has remained the key changing factor for the environment, although its forms have been diverse. In the middle of the 20th century, a number of industrial facilities emerged on the territory of the district, but most of them turned out to be connected with the agricultural complex. During the post-Soviet period, another polluting factor appeared, that of transport, but it was also closely bound with agriculture, an anthropogenic factor taking place as well. At last, nature as it is also appears a 'provider’ of harmful materials to the natural environment. Nonetheless, the presented results reveal that the modern ecological condition of the district meets major requirements of legislation in the sphere of providing favorable living environment.
1. Fiziko-geograficheskoe raionirovanie Tiumenskoi oblasti [Physical and geographical zoning of Tyumen region] / Ed. N.A.Gvozdetski. Moscow, 1973. 247 p. (in Russian).
2. Atlas Tiumenskoi oblasti [Atlas of Tyumen region]. Part 1. Ed. E.A. Ogorodnov.
Moscow, Tyumen, 1971. 271 p. (in Russian).
3. Ob ekologicheskoi situatsii v Tiumenskoi oblasti v 2013 g. [On the Ecological situation in Tyumen region in 2013]. Report of the Government of Tyumen region, Tyumen, 2014, 204 p. URL:http://admtyumen.ru/ogv ru/about/ecology/eco monitoring/more.htm?id= 11187286@cmsArticle (date of access: 23 January 2015) (in Russian).
4. Proekt skhemy territorial’nogo planirovaniia Berdiuzhskogo raiona Tiumenskoi oblasti [The project of the scheme of territorial planning of Berdiuzhski district of Tyumen region]: An explanatory note. Omsk, 2006. 163 p. (in Russian).
5. Ob utverzhdenii perechnia rybopromyslovykh uchastkov v Tiumenskoi oblasti [On the Approval of the List of Fishing Area in Tyumen region]: A Decree of the Government of Tyumen region of 28 March 2008. № 307-rp. (in Russian).
6. Issledovanie rybokhoziaistvennykh vodoemov lesostepi Tiumenskoi oblasti [On the Fish Reservoirs of Forest Steppe Zone in Tyumen Region] / Ed. A.I. Litvinenko. Tyumen, 2010. 112 p. (in Russian).
7. Kalinin, V.M., Larin, S.I., Romanova, I.M. Malye reki v usloviiakh antropogennogo vozdeistviia (na primere Vostochnogo Zaural’ia) [Small Rivers Exposed to Anthropogenic Impact (by the example of Eastern Trans-Urals)]. Tyumen, 1998. 220 p. (in Russian).
8. Lezin, V.A. Reki i ozera Tiumenskoi oblasti: Aromashevskii i Golyshmanovskii raiony: entsiklopedicheskii slovar’ [Lakes and Rivers of Tyumen Region: Aromashevo and Golyschmanovo districts: An encyclopedia]. Tyumen, 2014. 166 p. (in Russian).
9. Sudakova, I.K. Ekologo-toksikologicheskaia kharakteristika pochv i sel’sko-khoziaistvennoi produktsii iuga Tiumenskoi oblasti (kand. diss.) [Eco-toxic characteristics of soils and agricultural products of the South of Tyumen region (Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. Diss.)]. Tyumen, 2006. 23 p. (in Russian).10. The official web-site of the Department of Subsurface Resource Management and Ecology of Tyumen Region. URL: https://admtyumen.ru/files/upload/OIV/Dnedr/ (date of access 14 July 2014). (in Russian).