Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2014
About the author:Marina V. Nikolenko, Dr. Sci. (Biol.), Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology Tyumen State Medical University; email@example.com
Abstract:The temporal organization of physiological activity of the reference strain is a species characteristic of C. albicans. We have established the universal rhythmometric characteristics (rhythm contribution; phase and amplitude stability), which differentiate the strains obtained from healthy people from the isolates received from patients. For the first time we determine the mechanisms of formation of the temporal organization of the physiological properties of C. albicans obtained from the human body. It is established that the temporal pattern of C. albicans’ physiological activity in the healthy human body may be influenced by bacterial metabolites, representatives of dysbiotic microbiota, which reflects the symbiotic relationship of pathogens in microsymbiocoenosis. The combined effect of metabolic products of the biotope’s normal flora with subfungiostatic concentrations of antimycotics leads to conversion of the reference strain’s temporal organization into a chrono-infrastructure characteristic of fungi isolated from patients with candidiasis. It is proved that one of the environmental adaptation mechanisms of fungi C. albicans is changing rhythms of their physiological processes.
1. Arushanian, E.B. Osnovy khronofarmakologii [The basis of chonopharmacology]. Moscow, 2000. 565 p. (in Russian).
2. Gubin, D.G., Gubin, G.D. Khronom serdechno-sosudistoi sistemy na razlichnykh etapakh ontogeneza cheloveka [Chronom of cardiovascular system at different stages of ontogenesis in men]. Tyumen, 2000. 176 p. (in Russian).
3. Dmitruk, A.I. Bioritmologicheskie aspekty problemy adaptatsii v sporte: Uchebnometodicheskoe posobie [Biorythmological aspects of the adaptation problem in sport]. St-Petersburg, 2007. 58 p. (in Russian).
4. Elinov, N.P, Vasil'eva, N.V., Stepanova, A.A. Candida. Kandidozy. Laboratornaia diagnostika [Candida. Candidosis. Laboratory diagnostics]. / Ed. by N.P. Elinov. St-Petersburg, 2010. 224 p. (in Russian).
5. Kashuba, E.A., Timokhina, T.Kh. Method of diagnostics of hospital strains / Patent RF № 2285258 (2006). (in Russian).
6. Suplotov, S.N., Zhuravleva, T.D. Adaptatsiia cheloveka k aviapoletam. Lipoperoksidatsiia v eritrotsitakh i ee reguliatsiia. Metody laboratornoi diagnostiki [The human adaptation to the flight. Lipid peroxidation in erythrocytes and regulation. Methods of laboratory diagnostics]. Tyumen, 2009. 104 p. (in Russian).
7. Perunova, N.B. Kharakteristika biologicheskikh svoistv mikroorganizmov v bakterial'nogribkovykh assotsiatsiiakh kishechnika (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Characteristics of the biological properties of microorganisms in bacterial-fungal associations of the intestine (Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Med.) Diss.)]. Orenburg, 2003. 25 p. (in Russian).
8. Klinicheskaia laboratornaia analitika [Clinical laboratory analytics]. / Ed. By V.V. Menshikov. Moscow, 2000. 815 p. (in Russian).
9. Nelson, W., Tong, Y.L., Lee, J.K. Methods for cosinorrhymometry. Chronobiologia. 1979. Vol. 6. № 4. Pp. 305-323.
10. Ashoff, Y. Review of the biological rhythms. Biologicheskie ritmy. T. 1 [Biological rhythms. Vol. 1]. Moscow, 1984. Pp. 12-21. (in Russian).
11. Perunova, N.B. Bioreguliatsiia mikrosimbiontov v mikrosimbiotsenoze kishechnika
cheloveka (Avtoref. diss. dokt.) [The bioregulation of microsymbionts in microsymbionts in the human intestine (Extended Abstract of Dr. Sci. (Med.) Diss.)]. Orenburg, 2011. 43 p. (in Russian).12. Shenderov, B.A. Normal microflora and its role in maintaining human health. Rossiiskii zhurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, koloproktologii — Russian journal of gastroenterology, gepatology, koloproctology. 1998. Vol. 7. № 1. Pp. 61-65. (in Russian).