Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2014
About the authors:Lada N. Smelysheva, Dr. Med. Sci., Professor, Kurgan State University
Abstract:In 36 males by gastral and gastroduodenal sensing gastric secretion was studied at rest and after bicycle exercise load dosage prodrozhitelnostyu 30 minutes and the volume on the background 36900kgm blockade of M-choline and β-adrenergic receptors. M- cholinergic receptor blockade by atropine enhances inhibition of gastric secretion muscle load. Perform load background adrenergic β-blockade significantly reduced the level of basal gastric acid secretion co mpared with the level of gastricsecretion in isolated action obsidan and 30 minute load dosage. Stimulated secretion is not changed or increased. Thus the action of the muscular load on gastric secretory apparatus increases significantly involved in the regulation of gastric secretion of the sympathetic nervous system.
1. Pavlov, I.P. Lektsii o rabote glavnykh pishchevaritel'nykh zhelez [Lectures on the work of the main digestive glands]. Moscow, 1949. 290 p. (in Russian).
2. Korot'ko, G.F. Zheludochnoe pishchevorenie [Gastric Gastrointestinal]. Krasnodar, 2007. 256 p. (in Russian).
3. Korot'ko, G.F. Pishchevorenie — estestvennaia tekhnologiia [Gastrointestinal — natural technology]. Krasnodar, 2010. 304 p. (in Russian).
4. Kuznetsov, A.P., Rechkalov, A.V., Smelysheva, L.N. Zheludochno-kishechnyi trakt i stress [Gastrointestinal tract and stress]. Kurgan, 2004. 254 p. (in Russian).
5. Kuznetsov, A.P., Smelysheva, L.N., Sazhina, N.V. Enzymatic relationships paschevoritelnyh glands under the influence of muscular and emotional tension. Vestnik Kurganskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Bulletin of Kurgan State University. 2008. № 1. Pp. 29-36. (in Russian).
6. Morenkov, E.D., Trokhinchuk, L.F., Khripkova, A.G. The role of nervous system in the metabolism of the secretory cells of the stomach [Rol nervnoi sistemy v metabolizme sekretornykh kletok zheludka]. M-ly XV nauchnoi konf. fiziologov i biokhimikov, farmokologov iuga RSFSR (Proc. XV scientific konf. physiologists and biochemists, pharmacology south of the RSFSR). Makhachkala, 1965. 215 p. (in Russian).
7. Ivashkin, V.T., Lapina, T.L. Gastroenterologiia. Nauchnoe rukovodstvo [Gastroenterology. Scientific management]. Moscow, 2008. 418 p. (in Russian).