Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2014
About the authors:Svetlana V. Soloviyeva, Dr. Med. Sci., associate professor, Tyumen State Medical academy
Abstract:The article reports on a research on active orthostatic response of 510 men and 528 women residing in oil and gas production regions. The hemodynamic effects of the active orthostatic response are defined for the healthy persons as well as patients with isolated arterial hypertension (AH) and its association with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). There are 4 age groups including men and women aged 17-21; 22-35; 36-60 and over 60 years of age. The young generation was born in the Far North; the older generation has been living in the Far North for over 20 years. The healthy men and women demonstrate a classic form of the active orthostatic response, parasympathetic prevalence in vegetative regulation, increase of the myocardial contractile function. The AH patients demonstrate decreased hemodynamic parameters, approach of the vegetative regulation index to balance, and increased inotropy. Generally, patients having associated pathologies have identical changes of the studied parameters; though with less distinct values.
1. The Law "On the quality of life of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Ugra"
of 28.12.2006 № 35-oz. (in Russian).
2. Jugra — vzgljad v budushhee. Obzor social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija HMAO —
Jugry [Yugra — a look into the future. Review of socio-economic development KHMAO —
Ugra]. Ekaterinburg, 2006. (in Russian).
3. Burykh, E.A., Soroko, S.I. Differences in strategies and capabilities to adapt human
rights to hypoxia. Fiziologija cheloveka — Human Physiology. 2007. № 33 (3). Pp. 63-74.
4. Kulikov, V.Iu., Sofronov, I.D., Kim, L.B. Polar stress syndrome. Bjulleten' SO RAMN —
Bulletin SB RAMS. 1996. № 1. Pp. 27-32. (in Russian).
5. Gapon, L.I., Sereda, T.V. Comparative characteristics of temporal analysis of heart
rate variability in patients with hypertension and healthy during AOT. Aktual'nye voprosy
kardiologii — Cardiology Update. Tyumen, 2006. Pp. 32-34. (in Russian).
6. Osadchii, L.I., Balueva, T.V., Sergeev, I.V. Vascular factors ortostatistiche-cal reactions
systemic hemodynamics. Rossijskij fiziologicheskij zhurnal im. I.M. Sechenova — Russian Journal of Physiology. 2003. № 89 (3). Pp. 339-346. (in Russian).
7. Sereda, T.V., Gapon, L.I. Korzhova, N.N. Effect of pro-active orthostatic would spectral
heart rate variability and sympathetic-vagal balance in hypertensive patients living in the
North [Vlijanie aktivnoj ortostaticheskoj proby na spektral'nye pokazateli variabel'nosti ritma serdca i simpatovagal'nyj balans u bol'nyh arterial'noj gipertenziej, prozhivajushhih v uslovijah Severa]. M-y simpoziuma: Serdechno sosudistye zabolevanija v uslovijah Sibiri i Dal'nego Vostoka (Cardiovascular diseases in Siberia and the Far East: Proc.). Tyumen, 2006. Pp. 134-136. (in Russian).
8. Morman, D., Heller, L. Fiziologija serdechno-sosudistoj sistemy [Physiology
of Cardiovascular Fluid Systems]. St-Petersburg, 2000. (in Russian).
9. Glants, S. Mediko-biologicheskaja statistika [Biomedical Statistics]. Moscow, 1999.
10. Clinical recommendations. Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of essential
hypertension in the Russian Federation. Klinicheskaja farmakologija i terapija — Clinical
Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2000. № 9 (3). Pp. 1-24. (in Russian).
11. Klinicheskie rekomendacii. Kardiologija [Clinical guidelines. Cardiology]. / Ed. by
Ju.N. Belenkov, R.G. Oganov. Moscow, 2007. (in Russian).
12. Chuchalin, A.G. Klinicheskie rekomendacii. Hronicheskaja obstruktivnaja bolezn'
legkih [Clinical recommendations. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]. Moscow, 2003. (in Russian).
13. Kharkharova, K.M., Alieva, I.M., Ibragimov, M.A., Ibragimova, A.M. Violations
kardiogemodi-dynamics in patients with COPD elderly. Klinicheskaja gerontologija —
Clinical Gerontology. 2002. № 8 (8). Pp. 26-27. (in Russian).
14. Maslov, L.N., Lishmanov, O.B., Solenkova, N.V. Adaptation to myocardial ischemia.
The first phase of ischemic preconditioning. Uspehi fiziologicheskih nauk — Advances of Physiological Sciences. 2005. № 37 (3). Pp. 25-41. (in Russian).
15. Raffiee, P., Shi, Y., Kong, X. Activation of protein кinases in chronically hypoxic
infant human and rabbit hearts: role in cardioprotection. Curculation. 2002. № 106. Pp. 239-245.
16. Semenza, I.L. O2-regulated gene expression transcriptional control of cardiorespiratory physiology by HJV-1. J. aрpl. Physiol. 2004. № 96. Pp. 1173-1177.
17. Zarakovskii, G.M., Medvedev, V.I. Psychological and physiological manifestations
of the process of adaptation of the Russian population to the new socio-economic condiloviyam. Fiziologija cheloveka — Human Physiology. 2007. № 33 (1). Pp. 5-14.