Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2014
About the author:Alexey V. Belkin, Cand. Sci. (Biol.), Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy and Human and Animal Physiology, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article dwells upon the results of fluorescent spectral blood analysis of women with breast cancer and its integration into the rheological properties of blood. The authors claim that women with breast cancer after receiving treatment (III clinical group) demonstrate the emission spectrum with a maximum of emission intensity of fluorescein-dependent fluorescence emission corresponding to blood parameters of healthy people. Deformability and aggregation ability of red blood cells of healthy people and patients with breast cancer have been evaluated. It is proved that patients with breast cancer have lower values of deformability and aggregation ability of erythrocytes in comparison with deformability and aggregation ability of healthy people. A positive correlation between the level of fluorescence and deformability, fluorescence and erythrocyte aggregation has been revealed.
1. Lakovich, Dzh. Osnovy fluorestsentnoi spektroskopii [Basics of Fluorescence
Spectroscopy]. Moscow, 1986. 496 p. (in Russian).
2. Farkhutdinov, R.R. Clinical use of blood chemiluminescence method of recording.
Voprosy meditsinskoi khimii — Problems of Medical Chemistry. 1986. № 3. Pp. 86-89.
3. Zhuravlev, A.I. Sverkhslaboe svechenie syvorotki krovi i ego znachenie v kompleksnoi
diagnostike [Superweak glow serum and its importance in the complex diagnosis]. Moscow,1975. 128 p. (in Russian).
4. Gurvich, A. Energeticheskie osnovy mitogeneticheskogo izlucheniia i ego
registratsiia na fotoelektronnykh umnozhiteliakh [Energy basis mitogenetic radiation and
its registration on the photomultiplier tube]. Moscow, 1974. (in Russian).
5. Loschenov, V.B., Konov, V.I., Prokhorov, A.M.. Photodynamic Therapy and Fluorescence Diagnostic // Laser Physics. 2000. Vol. 10. № 6. Pp. 1188–1207.
6. Diubko, T.S. On some aspects of the application of fluorescence analysis in cryobiology.1. The intrinsic fluorescence of proteins. Vestnik Khar'kovckogo natsional'nogo universitetata. Ser. Biologiia — Bulletin of Kharkov National University. Series «Biology». 2006. Vol. 3. Pp. 221-231. (in Russian).
7. Siniakov, A.G. On the state of cancer care in the Tyumen region in 2009. Informatsionnyi onkobiulleten' — Information cancer bulletin. 2009. 45 p. (in Russian).