Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2013
About the authors:Svetlana V. Soloviyeva, Dr. Med. Sci., associate professor, Tyumen State Medical academy
Abstract:The aim of the study was to investigate the dynamics of the cardiorespiratory system and bioimpedance analysis of patients with normal and elevated blood pressure under the influence of power and aerobic exercise of moderate intensity.The study involved 111 people. There were 63 men and 48 women. We have found that among people with normal and high blood pressure there are no significant differences in the indicators under study in response to physical stress; but people with normal blood pressure had a higher rate of change of the indicators of bioimpedance analysis, which is associated with a better adaptation capacity of their cardiorespiratory system. Analysis of the effects of physical exercises revealed an increase in the body mass index due to increase in the muscle mass. This leads to increase in the cardio-vascular risk. Aerobic exercises contributed to the growth of muscle tone without its hypertrophy and a faster cardio adaptation. Thus, any physical activity helps to improve health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, but for those with elevated blood pressure aerobic exercise is preferable.
1. Landyr', A.P., Achkasov, A.A. Monitoring serdechnoj dejatel'nosti v upravlenii
trenirovochnym processom v fizicheskoj kul'ture i sporte [Monitoring of Heart Activity
in Training Process Management in Physical Education and Sport]. М., 2011 (in Russian).
2. Smirnov, V.M., Dubrovskij, V.I. Fiziologija fizicheskogo vospitanija i sporta
[Physiology of Physical Education and Sport]. Moscow, 2002 (in Russian).
3. Beljaev, O.V. Complex Analysis of Risk Factors of Arterial Hypertension Among
Managerial Staff. Kardiologija — Cardiology. 2006. № 4 (in Russian).
4. Runenko, S.D. Medical Control in Fitness. Sovetskij sport — Soviet Sport. 2009.
5. Sokrut, V.N. Medicinskaja reabilitacija v sporte [Medical Rehabilitation in Sport].
Donetsk: Kashtan, 2011 (in Russian).
6. Winter, E., Jones, A., Davison, R. Sport and exercise physiology testing guidelines.
The British Association of sport and exercise sciences guide. London, New-York, Routladge, 2007.
7. Bourdon, P. Blood lactate transition thresholds: concepts and controversies.
Physiological tests for elite athletes. Ed Gore C. Human Kinetics. Champaign, 2000.
8. Belocerkovskij, Z.B. Ergometric and Cardiologic Criteria of Physical Capability among
Sportsmen. Sovetskij sport — Soviet Sport. 2005 (in Russian).
9. Belotserkovskiy, Z.B., Lyubina, B.G., Borisova, Yu.А. Hemodynamic reaction under
Static and Dynamic Loads among Sportsmen. Fiziologija cheloveka — Human Physiology. 2002. № 2 (in Russian).
10. Strjuk, A.I., Leonova, E.N., Gosteva O.V. Atherogenic Dyslipidemia as a Risk Factor
of Cardio-Vascular Catastrophes among Patients Suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Medicinskij vestnik MVD — Medical Herald of the Ministry of Domestic Affairs. 2005
11. Ingerlejb, M. Anatomija fizicheskih uprazhnenij [Anatomy of Physical Exercises].
Rostov-on-Don: Feniks, 2009. (in Russian).