Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Medico-Biological Sciences (№6). 2013
About the authors:Alexander A. Konovalov, Dr Sci. (Tech.), Сhief Researcher, Institute of Problems of Development of the North, Tyumen Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article studies quantitative regularities of biotic taxa distribution on the territory of the West Siberian Plain within Tyumen and Omsk regions. Their climatic dependence is investigated. The nature of the distribution of species, genuses, families and orders of the biota within the geographical subzones of the considered area is established. Formulas of geographical and hierarchical dependence of taxa are found; their self-similarity is shown. It is claimed that existence of a biotic system and its state can be interpreted as a result of dichotomous interaction of two opposites — the dominant and subdominant, expressed in a relative form so that their sum is equal to one. The ratio of the maximum of the taxon to the sum of the other taxa of the same category is accepted as a dominant. For example, in the animal group it is the relation of the birds taxa to the sum of the taxa of birds and mammals. The authors introduce and evaluate indicators of interaction between floristic and faunistic components of biota. Formulas for determination of stability and harmony of biotic systems are suggested.
1. Il’ina, I.S., Lapshina, E.I., Lavrenko, N.N. i dr. Rastitel'nyj pokrov Zapadno-Sibirskoj
ravniny [Vegetation Cover of West-Siberian Plain]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985. 250 p.
2. Gashev, S.N. Mlekopitajushhie Tjumenskoj oblasti. Spravochnik-opredelitel' [Mammals
of Tyumen Region. Reference Book]. Tyumen: Tjumenskij gosudarstvennyj universitet
publ. 2008. 336 p. (in Russian).
3. Gashev, S.N. «Rabochee mesto ornitologa» [Database “An Ornithologist’s Working
Place”]. Certificate No. 2012620405 (registered in the Database Register, 3 May 2012)
4. Miheev, V.S., Cherkashin, A.K. Landshaftnyj sintez geograficheskih znanij [Landscape
Synthesis of Geographical Knowledge]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2001. 263 p.
5. Stahov, A.P. The Role of the “Golden section” and “Mathematics of Harmony” in
Overcoming of “Strategic Mistakes” in mathematics Development. Akademija Trinitarizma
— Academy of Trinitarism. Moscow, Jel № 77-6567, publ., 12.01.2008 (in Russian).
6. Soroko, Je. M. Strukturnaja garmonija sistem [Structural Harmony of Systems].
Minsk: Nauka i tehnika, 1984. 265 p. (in Russian).
7. Konovalov, A.A., Ivanov, S.N. Rekonstrukcija istorii klimata po gruppovym palino57
spektram na primere Zapadnoj Sibiri [Reconstruction of the Climate History in Group
Palinspecters Exemplified by Western Siberia]. Saarbrucken: Palmarium academic publ., 1212. 119 p. (in Russian).
8. Budyko, M.I. Klimat i zhizn’ [Climate and Life]. Leningrad: Gidrometizdat, 1971.
472 p. (in Russian)
9. Shvarc, S.S. Principy i metody sovremennoj jekologii zhivotnyh [Principles and
Methods of the Contemporary Animal Ecology]. Report at the Philosophical Seminar on
Biological Issues. Sverdlovsk: UFAN SSSR, 1960. 51 p. (in Russian).
10. Konovalov, A.A. Obshhie zakonomernosti razvitija jekogeosistem (deformacionnaja
model’) [General Regularities of Ecological Geosystems Development (Deformational
Model)]. Saarbrucken: Palmarium Academic Publ., 2012. 252 p. (in Russian)
11. Koshkin, N.I., Shirkevich, M.G. Spravochnik po jelementarnoj fizike [Reference
Book on Elementary Physics]. Moscow: Nauka, 1974. 255 p. (in Russian).
12. Gelashvili, D.B., Iudin, D.I., Rozenberg, G.S. Jakimov, V.N., Solncev, L.A. Basics of
Multifractural Analysis of A Society’s Species Composition. Uspehi sovremennoj biologii
— Successes of Modern Biology. 2008. Vol. 128. № 1. Pp. 21-34 (in Russian).