Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Earth sciences (№7; №4). 2013
About the authors:Evgeniy E. Podbornyy, Cand. Geogr. Sci., Head of Department of Geotechnical Monitoring in Cryolithozone, TyumenNIIgiprogaz, LLC
Abstract:The article shows an interaction between technical and natural environments, resulting in abnormal conditions of gas transportation system. Description is based on experimental data derived during long-term geotechnical monitoring which was performed by the staff of “TyumenNIIgiprogas”, LLC. In addition to measuring of soil temperature and frost heave, the analysis of spatial contingency of geosystem with geotechnical conditions has been performed. The analysis of the first section of the gas-main pipeline allows to describe a joint between types of packing which serves as a relieving zone for water blocked by banking. The second section of the gas-main pipeline of underground packing type with using of cantledge is regarded as a compensator in the turfed valley depression. Fixation of gas pipeline’s body in the frozen mineral sides of turfed area without sufficient deepening in and gas pipeline’s shallow entrance into peat caused the increase in the depth of seasonal freezing, formation of permanent snowdrift and pipeline floating to the surface.
1. Kozin, V.V. Landshaftnyj analiz v neftegazopromyslovom regione [Landscape analysis in petroleum field region]. Monograph. Tyumen: Tyumen State University Publ.,2007. 240 p.
2. Prirodnye uslovija jekspluatacii truboprovodov v Zapadno-Sibirskoj Subarktike: obzor [Natural settings for pipeline maintenance in West Siberian Sub-Arctic Region: review] Vlasov, S.V., Egurcov, S.A., Chigir, V.G., and others. «Gazprom», JSC, Information advertising center of natural gas industry. М., 2009. 92 p. (in Russian).
3. Antonov-Druzhinin, V.P. Fiziko-geograficheskie predposylki optimizacii geotehnicheskih sistem Severa (na primere gazotransportnoj sistemy Urengojskogo mestorozhdenija) (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Physiographic prerequisites for optimization of geotechnical systems in the North (on the data of gas-transport system of Urengoy deposit) (Cand. Diss. thesis). М.: Academy of Science, USSR, 1991. 29 p. (in Russian).
4. Remizov, V.V., Kononov, V.I., Bereznjakov, A.I., and others. Nadymgazprom: geotehnomonitoring v kriolitozone [Nadymgazprom: geotechnology monitoring in cryolithic zone]. М.: Information Advertising Center Gazprom, 2001. (in Russian)
5. STO Gazprom 2-3.1-071-2006 Dokumenty normativnye dlja proektirovanija, stroitel'stva i jekspluatacii ob#ektov OAO «Gazprom». Reglament organizacii rabot po geotehnicheskomu monitoringu ob#ektov gazovogo kompleksa v kriolitozone
[STO Gazprom 2-3.1-071-2006 Regulations for project engineering, construction and maintenance of JSC Gazprom projects. Regulations for organizational management in geotechnical monitoring of gas system objects in cryolithic zone]. М.: Information Advertising Center Gazprom, 2006 (in Russian).
6. STO Gazprom 2-3.1-0721-2006 Dokumenty normativnye dlja proektirovanija, stroitel'stva i jekspluatacii ob#ektov OAO «Gazprom». Reglament na provedenie geotehnicheskogo monitoringa ob#ektov gazovogo kompleksa v kriolitozone [STO Gazprom 2-3.1-0721-2006 Regulations for project engineering, construction and maintenance of JSC Gazprom projects. Regulations for implementation of geotechnical monitoring of gas system objects in cryolithic zone]. М.: Information Advertising Center Gazprom, 2006 (in Russian).
7. Atlas Jamalo-Neneckogo avtonomnogo okruga [Atlas of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug]. Omsk: Omsk cartographic factory, 2004. 303 p. (in Russian).
8. Landshafty kriolitozony Zapadno-Sibirskoj gazonosnoj provincii [Landscapes of cryolithic zone in West Siberian gas-bearing province]. Edited by E.S. Melnikova. Novosibirsk, Nauka. Siberian Branch, 1983, 163 p. (in Russian).
9. Ukrainceva, N.G., Drozdov, D.S., Korostelev, Ju.V., and others. Landscape indicative (geosystematic) conception in geocryolithic research: approaches and results. Trudy Desjatoj Mezhdunar. konf. po merzlotovedeniju. Salehard, 2012. (Works of 10th International Conference in Geocryology). Vol. 3. Salekhard, 2012. P. 527-532 (in Russian).
10. Chiharev, V.A. Morphologic dynamic structure of locality types of muck land valleylike sinking. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 7. P. 85-92 (in Russian)