Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Earth sciences (№7; №4). 2013
About the authors:Evgeniy Y. Likutov, Cand. Geogr. Sci., Associate Professor, Physical Geography and Ecology Department, Institute of Mathematics, Science and Information Technologies, Tyumen State University, member-correspondent of Russian Ecological Academy
Abstract:The paper offers a definition of the geodynamic active zones — areas of the earth’s crust that are different in size and configuration, and areas on the earth’s surface that are active at the present stage of the neotectonic development and characterized by reduced strength of the crust, increased cracking, permeability. As a result, they are characterized by explosive tectonics, seismicity, mass transfer of fluids and other processes. The complex heterogeneous system «relief — tectonic lineaments and structures — water solutions — substance» is studied to identify these areas. The research is determined by the scheme: «modern relief — morphological methods of research — structural and geological conditions — geological research methods and geological results». The methods of the research: structural and geomorphological (morphological, structural framework, morphoneotectonic, structural-lineamentgeodynamic), structural and hydrogeological and structural-geochemical analysis were under investigation. A complex of methods is chosen so that the shortcomings of some methods are filled by the application of other methods. The methodology justified itself in industrial work and applied research. The hydro-geological anomalies (with high module values of the groundwater flow) have been identified within 40 of 50 identified local positive structures of the Baikit anteclise and in 60-80% of the Volga—Ural anteclise. More than 30 integrated geochemical anomalous zones with the surface from 100 up to 700 km2 (some of them with oil and gas deposits) that are spatially coincident with geodynamical active zones are identified in the South-West of the Siberian platform. In the Yenisei Ridge (the Nizhnekanskiy granitoid massif) another plot with an area of low geodynamic activity was recommended for building a storage for highly toxic radioactive waste instead of the initially proposed site where a zone with a high geodynamic activity had been discovered.
1. Kopylov, I.S. Theory and practice in the study of geodynamic active areas. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija — Current issues in science and education. 2011. No. 4. Available at: www.science education.ru/98-4745 (accessed 29.09.2011). 7 p.(in Russian).
2. Kopylov, I.S., Chusov, M.V., Likutov, E.Ju. Assessment of neotectonic activity by means of structural and geomorphological, hydrogeological and geochemical methods. Geomorfologija gor i ravnin: vzaimosvjazi i vzaimodejstvie: Tez. dokl. Mezhdunarodnogo soveshhanija, XXIV plenuma geomorfologicheskoj komissii RAN (Geomorphology of mountains and plains: interconnections and interactions. Proceedings of the International Conference: XXIV Cession of the Commission on Geomorphology of the Russian Academy of Sciences). Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 1998. Pp. 118-121 (in Russian).
3. Kopylov, I.S., Ispanov, N.A., Tishina, M.A. Integration of geological, geochemical and hydrogeological methods for structural and geological surveying. Geologija i neftegazonosnost' Krasnojarskogo kraja — Geology and oil and gas potential of Krasnoyarsk Krai. Krasnoyarsk: Sibir publ., 1983. Pp. 75-77 (in Russian).
4. Chadaev, M.S., Gershanok, V.A., Gershanok, L.A., Kopylov, I.S., Konoplev, A.V. Gravimetrija, magnitometrija, geomorfologija i ih parametricheskie svjazi [Gravimetry, magnetometry, geomorphology and their parametric correspondence]. Perm: Perm State National Research University, 2012. 91 p. (in Russian).
5. Kopylov, I.S. Ecogeochemical assessment of oil and gas bearing regions, the influence of geodynamics and technogenesis on formation of anomalies. Geografija, istorija i geojekologija na sluzhbe nauki i innovacionnogo obrazovanija: m-ly mezhdunar. nauch.- praktich. konf., posv. 110-letiju Krasnojarskogo otdelenija Russkogo geograficheskogo obshhestva i Vsemirnomu dnju Zemli (Geography, history and geocology serving science and innovative education). Proceedings of the international conference dedicated to 110th anniversary of the Krasnoyarsk Department of the Russian Geographical Society and the Earth Day. 2 vol. Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astaf'ev. 2011. Vol. 2. Pp. 75-76 (in Russian).
6. Kirko, V.I., Chusov, M.V., Kopylov, I.S. et al. Structural and geochemical criteria for the assessment of geodynamic conditions of the Nizhnekanskiy granitoid massif. III mezhdunar. radiojekologicheskaja konferencija «Sud'ba otrabotavshego jadernogo topliva: problemy i real'nost'» (III International conference on radioecology: “Spent nuclear fuel: problems and reality”). Proceedings of the international working session devoted to the issues of nuclear waste burial in Russia. Krasnoyarsk, 1996. Pp. 181-182 (in Russian).
7. Mihalev, V.V., Kopylov, I.S., Aristov, E.A., Konoplev, A.V. Estimation of technical, natural and socio-ecological emergency risks at the main product pipelines of Perm Cisurals. Truboprovodnyj transport: teorija i praktika — Pipeline transport: theory and practice. 2005. No. 1. Pp. 75-77 (in Russian).
8. Mihalev, V.V., Kopylov, I.S. Methods of evaluation of ecological and geological risks based on the results of aerocosmogeological investigations in oil and gas bearing regions in the European North of Russia. Jekologo-jekonomicheskie problemy osvoenija mineral'nosyr'evyh resursov (Ecological and economic problems of mineral resources development). Proceedings of the international conference. Perm: The Institute of Natural Science, 2005. Pp. 138-139
9. Kopylov, I.S. Mapping of geodynamic zones in the Middle Urals and aerocosmogeol ogical investigations in the area of main natural gas pipeline routes. Glubinnoe stroenie, geodinamika, teplovoe pole Zemli, interpretacija geofizicheskih polej. Shestye nauchnye chtenija pamjati
Ju.P. Bulashevicha (Deep structure, geodynamics, Earth thermal field, interpretation of geophysical fields. Proceedings of VI scientific conference in memory of Yu. P. Bulashevich). Yekaterinburg: Ural Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2011. Pp. 196-198 (in Russian).
10. Budanov, N.D. The role of new tectonics and related disturbances in hydrogeology of the Urals. Sovetskaja geologija — Soviet Geology. 1957. No. 58. Pp. 25-39 (in Russian).
11. Maksimovich, G.A., Mihajlov, G.K. Structural and hydrogeological research in Middle Prikamye. Gidrogeologija i karstovedenie — Hydrogeology and karst studies. Perm, 1966. Issue 3. Pp. 161-171 (in Russian).
12. Sherstnev, V.A. Vodoobil'nye zony. Izbrannye trudy [Watered zones. Selected materials]. Perm: PSU, PSI, PMSLA, 2002. 132 p. (in Russian).
13. Kopylov, I.S. Structural and hydrogeological analysis applied in the search of local features in the south-western part of the Siberian Platform. Geologija i neftegazonosnost' perspektivnyh zemel' Krasnojarskogo kraja — Geology and oil and gas potential of perspective lands in Krasnoyarsk Krai. Tyumen: ZapSibNIGNI, 1987. Pp. 58-65 (in Russian).
14. Kopylov, I.S. Characteristics of geochemical fields and lithogeochemical anomalous zones in the Western Urals and Cisurals. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta — The Journal of Perm University. Geology. Perm, 2011. Issue 1(10). Pp. 26-37 (in Russian).