Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2014
About the authors:Innokentii S. Nekrasov, Instructor, Department of Zoology and Evolution Ecology of Animals, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The condition of liver in three species of coregonids in the North Sos’va river during the summer feeding period was evaluated with a histological method of analysis. It was found out that peled and tugun have a significant difference of sexes according to the cytometric parameters of hepatocytes. Females have a greater value of nuclear-cytoplasmic ratio and males have a greater value of lipid inclusions area. It is shown that all investigated coregonid species have pathomorphological changes in liver, and males also have a greater value of these changes. The relative area of destructive changes decreases in the row: peled, Siberian Coregonid fish, tugun. The last one has the least number of liver pathologies. We can conclude that the conditions of the North Sos’va river are more favorable than the conditions of the Ob River or the Gulf of Ob, where peled and Siberian Coregonid fish spend a significant part of their lifecycle.
1. Selyukov, A.G. Morfofunktsional'nyi status ryb Ob'-Irtyshskogo basseina
vsovremennykh usloviiakh [Morphofunctional state of fish in the Ob-Irtysh basin in modern
conditions]. Tyumen, 2007. 184 p. (in Russian).
2. Isakov, P.V., Selyukov, A.G. Sigovye ryby v ekosisteme Obskoi guby [Coregonids
in the Gulf of Ob ecosystem]. Tyumen, 2010. 184 p. (in Russian).
3. Kharakteristika ekosistemy reki Severnoi Sos'vy [The characteristics of the North
Sos’va river ecosystem] / Ed. by L.N. Dobrinskiy. Sverdlovsk, 1990. 256 p. (in Russian).
4. Lukyanenko, V.I. Obshchaia ikhtiotoksikologiia [General fish toxicology]. Moscow,
1983. 318 p. (in Russian).
5. Karmanova, I.V. Environmental aspects of aquatic toxicology. Vestnik Kamchatskogo
gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta — Bulletin of the Kamchatka State
Technical University. 2008. № 7. Pp. 137-142. (in Russian).
6. Mikodina, E.V. et al. Gistologiia dlia ikhtiologov: Opyt i sovety [Histology for
ichthyologists: experience and advice]. Moscow, 2009. 112 p. (in Russian).
7. Kompleksnye gidrokhimicheskie i biologicheskie issledovaniia kachestva vod
i sostoianiia vodnykh i okolovodnykh ekosistem [Integrated hydrochemical and biological
studies of water quality and the state of water and water related ecosystems] / Ed. by T.I.
Moiseenko. Tyumen, 2012. 304 p. (in Russian).
8. Wallace, R.A., Selman, K. Cellular and dynamic aspects of oocyte growth in teleosts.
Amer. Zool. V. 21. № 2. 1981. Pp. 325-343.
9. Guraya, S.S. The cell and molecular biology of fish oogenesis. Basel: Karger, 1986.
10. Reshetnikov, Yu.S. Ekologiia i sistematika sigovykh ryb [Ecology and taxonomy
of whitefish]. Moscow, 1980. 300 p. (in Russian).