Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2014
About the authors:Olga V. Еnoktaeva, Post-graduate Student, Department of «Bioresources of the Cryosphere», Tyumen Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences (Siberian branch, Tyumen)
Abstract:Anthropogenic impact on the natural water leads to a decrease in the natural population of hydrobionts. Scientific reference and own data are considered with respect to the positive impact of the biological factors on the embryogenesis of fish. Seen as a biological method, in this paper the effect of metabolites Bacillus sp. strain MG8 are studied. The microorganisms were isolated from samples of permafrost in Central Yakutia. The metabolites were added to sexual products and embryos of the loach Misgurnus fossilis L., which developed from the eggs of poor quality. The following criteria of development, characterizing early ontogenesis of fish, are considered: the quality of eggs, the ability to fertilize ovulated eggs and their normal development, the survival of embryos, the survival of prelarvae when they come out of their shells. During the research the concentration of metabolites, which increases the survival of fish embryos, developing from eggs of poor quality, was evaluated. Three methods of adding metabolites to sexual products were examined, and it is concluded that the most effective method is to add them to sperm with subsequent addition during the early ontogenesis.
1. Lukina, Yu.N, Lukin, A.A. Seasonal dynamics of оogenesis of the gwyniad (Сoregonus lavaretus L.) in the subarctic reservoir under a long-term anthropogenic impact [Sezonnaia dinamika oogeneza siga (Soregonus lavaretus L.) v subarkticheskom vodoeme v usloviiakh khronicheskogo antropogennogo vozdeistviia]. Biologiia, biotekhnika razvedeniia i sostoianie zapasov sigovykh ryb: M-ly VIII mezhdun. nauchno-proizvodstvennogo soveshchaniia (Biology, Biotechnology of Breeding and the Condition of Stocks of Coregonid Fish: Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Рractical Meeting). Tyumen, 2013. Рр. 130-135. (in Russian).
2. Biologicheskie osnovy rybovodstva: ucheb. posobie [Biological foundations of fish farming: A studyguide] / Ed. by I.S. Mukhachev. Tyumen, 2005. 300 p. (in Russian).
3. Coleman, R., Lucinschi, M., Schepkovski, M., Zdanowski, B. The biotechnology of control over the term of hatching of vendace (Сoregonus albula) larvae [Biotekhnologiia upravleniia srokom vykleva lichinok riapushki Soregonus albula]. Biologiia, biotekhnika razvedeniia i sostoianie zapasov sigovykh ryb: M-ly VIII mezhdun. nauchno-proizvodstvennogo soveshchaniia (Biology, Biotechnology of Breeding and the Condition of Stocks of Coregonid Fish: Proc. of the VIII Intern. Sci. and Рractical Meeting). Tyumen, 2013. Рр. 109-114. (in Russian).
4. Egorov, E.V., Rostovtsev, A.A., Zaitsev, V.F., Glushko, S.V. The current status of fishfarming and artificial reproduction of сoregonid fish in Novosibirsk region [Sovremennoe sostoianie tovarnogo rybovodstva i iskusstvennogo vosproizvodstva sigovykh ryb v Novosibirskoi oblasti]. Biologiia, biotekhnika razvedeniia i sostoianie zapasov sigovykh ryb: M-ly VIII mezhdun. nauchno-proizvodstvennogo soveshchaniia (Biology, Biotechnology of Breeding and the Condition of Stocks of Coregonid Fish: Proc. of the VIII Intern. Sci. and Рractical Meeting). Tyumen, 2013. Рр. 67-72. (in Russian).
5. Bazhin, A.S., Subbotin, A.M., Kalenova, L.F. A study of the influence of certain strains of bacteria, isolated from the permafrost, on the immunophysiological indicators of white outbred mice [Issledovanie vliianiia nekotorykh shtammov bakterii, vydelennykh iz mnogoletnemerzlykh porod na immunofiziologicheskie pokazateli besporodnykh belykh myshei]. Resursy i riski regionov s vechnoi merzlotoi v meniaiushchemsia mire: X mezhdun. konf. po merzlotovedeniiu: v 5 t. (Resources and Risks of the Regions with the Permafrost in the Changing World: the Х Intern. Conf. on the Permafrost: in 5 Vol.). Tyumen, 2012. Рр. 21-22. (in Russian).
6. Subbotin, А.М., Gnatchenko, L.N., Petukhova, G.A.. A study of physiological parameters of Paramecium caudatum bacterial culture under the influence of filtrates of the bacterial culture of the genus Acinetobacter. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2011. № 12. Рр. 149-150. (in Russian).
7. Kostomarova, А.А. Ob,,ekty biologii razvitiia. V'iun [Objects of Developmental Biology. The Loach (Misgurnus fossilis L.)]. Мoscow, 1975. Рр. 308-323. (in Russian).8. Burlakov, A.B., Averianova, O.V., Pascenco, V.Z., Tusov, V.B., Golichenkov, V.A. Laser correction of embryonic development of Misgurnus fossilis L. Vestnik moskovskogo universiteta. Ser. 16. Biologiia — Bulletin of the Moscow State University. Series 16. Biology. 1997. № 1. Pp. 19-23. (in Russian).
9. Selyukov, A.G., Solodilov, A.I., Elkin, V.P. Slabye vzaimodeistviia i regomeostaz zhivykh sistem [Weak interactions and re-homeostasis of living systems]. Tyumen, 2008. 192 p. (in Russian).
10. Goryunova, A.I., Bogdanovich, M.V. The effect of a short penicillin treatment on the development of fish eggs / In: Biologicheskaia raznokachestvennost' i rost nekotorykh vidov sigovykh i karpovykh ryb: Akedemiia nauk SSSR, Ural'skii nauchnyi tsentr, Institut ekologii rastenii i zhivotnykh [Biological heterogeneity and growth of some species of whitefish and carp fish: USSR Academy of Sciences, the Ural Scientific Center, the Institute of Plant and Animal Ecology]. Sverdlovsk, 1981. Pp. 38-45. (in Russian)