Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2014
About the authors:Vitaliy y. Khoroshavin, Cand. Geog. Sci., Head of Department of Physical Geography and Ecology, Institute of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies, Tyumen State University
Abstract:Through the field research, chemical analysis and analysis of report documentation of planning and surveying organizations, and processing more than 130 water samples we found the average (median) values of the main hydrochemical parameters, the level of heavy metals (trace elements) for water bodies that at the moment do not have a direct anthropogenic impact. On the basis of adjacent data analysis on the chemical composition of surface waters of the boreal ecoregion in Purovsky District of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, the climatic peculiarities of the territory and landscape-hydrological, landscapegeochemical conditions we identified the main factors that determine the natural chemical composition of the waters of rivers and lakes in the investigated territory. Using methods of statistical data processing, in particular, factor analysis, we determined the contribution of each of the natural factors in addition to the chemical composition of surface waters of the territory described and peculiarities of the process of forcing water quality under the influence of each factor. For a more complete ranking of factors we established sources of water supply of lakes and rivers in the studied territory by means of splitting the hydrograph of the well-studied (from the hydrological point of view) Pur river. Conclusions are made about the leading role of geochemical characteristics of soils in the formation of chemical composition of surface waters of the boreal ecoregion of West Siberia.
1. Gidrologiia zabolochennykh territorii zony mnogoletnei merzloty Zapadnoi Sibiri [Hydrology of peatlands in the Western Siberia permafrost zone] / Ed. by S.M. Novikov. St-Peterburg, 2009. 536 p. (in Russian).
2. Kremleva, T.A., Moiseenko, T.I., Khoroshavin, V.Yu., Schavnin, A.A. Geochemical features of natural waters of West Siberia: microelement composition. Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 12. Pp. 71-80.
3. Syso, A.I. Zakonomernosti raspredeleniia khimicheskikh elementov v pochvoobrazuiushchikh porodakh i pochvakh Zapadnoi Sibiri [Regularities of distribution of chemical elements in soil-forming rocks and soil of Western Siberia]. Novosibirsk, 2007. 277 p. (in Russian).
4. Khrenov, V.Ya. Pochvy kriolitozony Zapadnoi Sibiri: morfologiia, fizikokhimicheskie svoistva, geokhimiia [Soil of the Western Siberian permafrost zone: morphology, physical and chemistry conditions, geochemistry]. Novosibirsk, 2011. 211 p. (in Russian).
5. Moiseenko, T.I., Gashkina, N.A., Dinu, M.I., Kremleva, T.A., Khoroshavin, V.Yu. Aquatic geochemistry of small lakes: effects of environment changes. Geochemistry International. 2013. Vol. 51. № 13. Pp. 1031–1148.
6. Antipov, A.N. The essence of the landscape-hydrological analysis / In: Landshaftnogidrologicheskii analiz territorii [Landscape-hydrological analysis of territory]. Novosibirsk, 1992. Pp. 5-18. (in Russian).
7. Korytny, L.M. Basseinovaia kontseptsiia v prirodopol'zovanii [Basin concept in environmental management]. Irkutsk, 2001. 163 p. (in Russian).
8. Lezin, V.A. Reki Iamalo-Nenetskogo avtonomnogo okruga. Sprav. posobie [Rivers of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. A handbook]. Tyumen, 2000. 142 p. (in Russian).
9. Atlas Iamalo-Nenetskogo avtonomnogo okruga [Atlas of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug] / Ed. by S.I. Larin. Omsk, 2004. 303 p. (in Russian).
10. Ezhegodnye dannye o rezhime i resursakh poverkhnostnykh vod sushi. Gosudarstvennyi vodnyi kadastr. T. 1. Ch. 1. Reki i kanaly. Vyp. 10, 11. Basseiny Obi (bez Irtysha), Nadyma, Pura, Taza v 1995 g. [Annual data about mode and resources of surface water. State water cadaster. Vol. 1, Part 1 Rivers & Canals. Issue 10, 11. Water basins of the Ob (without Irtysh), Nadym, Pur, and Taz rivers in 1995]. Omsk, 1997. 200 p. (in Russian).
11. Yastrebov, A.A., Ivanov, Yu.K. Regional'naia dinamika presnykh podzemnykh vod Iamalo-Nenetskogo avtonomnogo okruga [Regional dynamics of fresh surface water of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug]. Novosibirsk, 2008. 57 p. (in Russian).
12. Gidrogeologiia SSSR. T. XVI, Zapadno-Sibirskaia ravnina (Tiumenskaia, Omskaia, Novosibirskaia i Tomskaia oblasti) [Hydrogeology of the USSR. Issue XVI. Western Siberian plain (Tyumen, Omsk, Novosibirsk, and Tomsk regions)] / Ed. by A.I. Efremov. Moscow, 1970. 432 p. (in Russian).
13. Uvarova, V.I. The modern state of water and soil pollution in the Ob-Irtysh water basin / In: Sb. nauchn. tr. GosNIORKh — Collection of proceedings of the State Institute of fish industry. 2000. Iss. 305. Pp. 23-33. (in Russian).
14. Korzun, V.A. Khimicheskii sostav snezhnogo pokrova [Chemical composition of snow]. Moscow, 1989. (in Russian).
15. Slavutskiy L.A. Osnovy registratsii dannykh i planirovaniia eksperimenta. Uchebnoe posobie [Basics of data registration and design of experiment]. Cheboksary, 2006. 200 p. (in Russian).