Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2014
About the authors:Alexander A. Konovalov, Dr Sci. (Tech.), Сhief Researcher, Institute of Problems of Development of the North, Tyumen Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article examines quantitative regularities in the distribution of biotic taxa in Yamalo-Nenets autonomous okrug. Their close relationship with the climate is demonstrated with the heat index (the sum of positive temperatures), which controls the flow of heat from the atmosphere to the Earth surface. We created schematic maps of isolines of the main characteristics of the climate in YNAO. The character of distribution of biota taxa is described, concerning plants (species, genera, families, orders, classes) and animals (species, genera, families, orders) by geographic zones and sub-zones of the studied region. We consider features, graphs and formulas of the geographical (climatic) and hierarchical dependence of the number of biotic taxa of different ranks, and assess their reliability. The ratio of taxa of animals and plants on the territory of Yamal is analyzed. It is concluded that the unity and interdependence of the existence of plants and animals, their total dependence on the climate and, thus, the relation of number of geni, species, families (and orders — when speaking of animals) to the number of species is constant and does not depend on climate.
1. Il'ina, I.S., Lapshina, E.I., Lavrenko, N.N. et al. Rastitel'nyi pokrov Zapadno- Sibirskoi ravniny [Vegetative cover of the West Siberian plain]. Novosibirsk, 1985. 250 р. (in Russian).
2. Rebristaya, O.V. Flora poluostrova Iamal. Sovremennoe sostoianie i istoriia formirovaniia [The flora of Yamal peninsula. The current status and history of formation]. St-Petersburg, 2013. 312 р. (in Russian).
3. Gashev, S.N. The database «A workstation of the ornithologist». Certificate № 2012620405 (registered in the Registry of databases, May 3, 2012).
4. Khoziainova, N.V. The flora and vegetation of the Northern taiga of Purovsky district of Tyumen region (North of Western Siberia). Vestnik ekologii, lesovedeniia i landshaftovedeniia — Bulletin of ecology, dendrology and landscape study. 2007. № 8. Pp. 27-50. (in Russian).
5. Titov, Yu., Potkin, A.F. Rastitel'nost' poimy r. Taz [The vegetation of floodplain of the river Taz]. Surgut, 2001. 141 р. (in Russian).
6. Nauchno-prikladnoi spravochnik “Klimat Rossii” [A scientific and practical guide “The Climate of Russia”]. URL: www.аisori.meteo.ru/ClspR
7. Spravochnik po klimatu SSSR. Vyp. 7. Ch. 1 [A handbook on the climate of the USSR. Issue 7. Part 1]. Leningrad, 1965, 275 р. (in Russian).
8. Budyko M.I. Klimat i zhizn' [The climate and life]. Leningrad, 1971. 472 p. (in Russian).
9. Konovalov, A.A., Gashev, S.N., Kazantseva, M.N. The distribution and hierarchy of biotic taxa on the territory of Tyumen region. Agrarnaia Rossiia — Agrarian Russia. 2013. № 4. Рp. 48-57. (in Russian).
10. Konovalov, A.A., Ivanov, S.N. Rekonstruktsiia istorii klimata po gruppovym palinospektram na primere Zapadnoi Sibiri A reconstruction of the history of climate, based on the group palynospectrums, by the example of Western Siberia]. Saarbrücken, 2012. 119 р. (in Russian).
11. Gashev, S.N. Mlekopitaiushchie Tiumenskoi oblasti: spravochnik-opredelitel' [Mammals of Tyumen region: a guidebook for identification]. Tyumen, 2008. 333 p. (in Russian).