Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the authors:Larisa V. Stavnikova, post-graduate student, Department of Industrial Ecology, Processes and Facilities of Chemical Industry, Siberian State Technological University (Krasnoyarsk)
Abstract:Reorientation of Krasnoyarsk economy from wood chemistry to metallurgical-building specialization and rapid motorization has seriously changed its environmental situation. The study of its state has been based on official environmental documents, pollution of street atmosphere and a complex of bioindicative methods.The data indicate a two-fold reduction of aerogenic load since the 1990s in comparison with the end of the 1990s and the beginning of the 2000s (from 370 to 180 thousand tonnes). Having started in 2002, the increase of production and the growth of motor vehicles led to the fact that in 2010 it was only slightly (280 thousand tonnes) inferior to pre-perestroika and remains practically stable. Pollution dynamics has become characterized by the increase of vehicle emissions harmful effects share in the total pollution of the city. Despite the 3.5-fold exceedance of potential aggressivenessof pollutants from stationary sources, motor vehicle emissions due to their low emission are more dangerous for the population. The value of APS5 (Air Pollution Source)of the industrial Sovietsky and Leninsky districts is less than its value in the settlement Central district with its powerful motorways. Research results indicate excess hazard motor vehicle emissions over stationary sources emissions.
1. Frumin, G.T. Air Pollution in Major Cities of Russia and Health Risk. Jekologicheskaja himija — Environmental Chemistry. 2002. № 11 (2). Pp. 73-77. (in Russian).
2 . Idimichev, V.F. Environmental State of Krasnoyarsk and Problems of its Improvement // Strategija social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Krasnojarska do 2010 goda [Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of Krasnoyarsk up to 2010]. Krasnoyarsk, 2004. Pp. 243-245.
3. Fedorova, A.I., Nikol'skaja, A.N. Praktikum po jekologii i ohrane okruzhajushhej sredy [Laboratory Manual on Ecology and Environmental Protection]. Moscow, 2006. 277 p.
4. Esjakova, O.A., Stepen', R.A. Zonirovanie zagrjaznenija atmosfery g. Krasnojarska bioindikacionnymi metodami [Zoning of Krasnoyarsk Air Pollution by Bioindicative Methods]. Krasnoyarsk, 2011. 124 p. (in Russian).
5. Ushanova, V.M., Lebedeva, O.I., Devjatlovskaja, A.N. Osnovy nauchnyh issledovanij. Ch. 3. Issledovanie himicheskogo sostava rastitel'nogo syr'ja [Foundations of Scientific Research. Part 3. Study of Plant Raw Materials Chemical Composition]. Krasnoyarsk, 2004. 360 p.
6. Gosudarstvennye doklady «Osostojanii i ohrane okruzhajushhej sredy v Krasnojarskom krae» [State Reports «On the Environment State and Protection in Krasnoyarsk Krai»]. Krasnoyarsk, 1993-2009. (in Russian).
7. Metodicheskie posobija po vypolneniju svodnyh raschetov zagrjaznenija atmosfernogo vozduha vybrosami promyshlennyh predprijatij i avtotransportom gorodov (regionov)i ih primenenie pri normirovanii vybrosov [Manuals for the Implementation of Summary Calculations of Air Pollution by Emissions from Factories and Vehicles of Cities (Regions) and their Use in the Emissions Regulation]. St.-Petersburg, 2000. 320 p. (in Russian).
8. Lobanov, A.I., Stepen', R.A. Vozdejstvie avtotransportnyh vybrosov na okruzhajushhuju sredu g. Krasnojarska [Impact of Motor Vehicle Emissions on the Environment of Krasnoyarsk]. Krasnoyarsk, 2005. 120 p. (in Russian).
9. Neverova, O.A., Candekova, O.L. Photosynthetic Ability of Woody Plants as an Indicator of the Cumulative Air Pollution of the Urban Environment. Sibirskij jekologicheskij zhurnal — Siberian Journal of Ecology. 2010. V. 17. № 2. Pp. 193-196. (in Russian).
10. Tuzhilkina, V.V., Ladanova, N.V., Pljusnina, S.M. Influence of Anthropogenic Pollution on the Photosynthetic Apparatus of Pines. Jekologija — Ecology. 1998. № 2. Pp. 89-93.
11. Esjakova, O.A. Evaluation of Air Pollution on the Composition of Krasnoyarsk Siberian Spruce Assimilation Apparatus. Vestnik Krasnojarskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta — Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. 2009. № 4. P. 89-93.(in Russian).