Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the authors:Igor S. Mukhachev, Dr. Si. (Biol.), Professor, Department of Zoology and Evolutional Ecology of Animals, Institute of Biology, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article highlights the key areas of complex reclamation of Tyumen region forest-steppe lakes. At present due to the introduction of methods of integrated reclamation of suffocated type steppe lakes with crucian carp core of fish community, valuable fish (carp, pike, whitefish, herbivorous, etc.) has begun to be grown in fish farms using a long-term feeding technology. Prior to this, in the south of the Tyumen region, including Armizon district, the technology of growing marketable peled fingerlings weighing 70-150 g/pc. (from the immigration of larvae) and two year old carp weighing 0.6-0.7 kg/pc. (from the immigration of yearling) was prevalent. Total catches of marketable fish ranged from 30-40 to 70-80 kg/ha. Lakes of Armizon district are shallow — 2-3 m, subject to suffocation phenomena, but they have high rates of fodder supply development. On the basis of modern innovative technologies developed by Gosrybtsentr (State Fish Center) and Tyumen universities — Tyumen State University and State Agricultural University of Northern Transurals — lakes users (fish farms) can grow food fish of large size (0.8-2.5 kg/pc.) which is in high demand with consumers and the total annual catches per 1 ha have begun to make 130-180 kg and more. Fish grown on natural self-renewed fodder supply of Armizon forest-steppe lakes are “environmentally friendly bio-products” — perfectly safe for health of a human consuming the fish using different ways of cooking. This is due to the fact that water basins of Armizon district are far from modern industrial centers, and they do not receive products of anthropogenic activities. The new technologies of marketable fish farming using reclamation techniques are deepening of lakes, loosening of sediments, water aeration in winter, annual immigration of polyculture of viable valuable young fish. These technologies are relevant, highly profitable and should be included in the arsenal of the agro-industrial complex of Tyumen region.
1. Burdijan, B.G., Muhachev, I.S. Vyrashhivanie tovarnoj ryby v ozerah [Lake fish farming]. Moscow, 1975. 63 p. (in Russian).
2. Muhachev, I.S. Operational experience of peled farming in ponds and lakes. Ozernoe i prudovoe hozjajstva v Sibiri i na Urale [Lake and pond management in Siberia and the Urals]. Tyumen, 1967. Pp. 108-132. (in Russian).
3. Nesterenko, N.B. Biologicheskie osobennosti gibridov ripusa s chudskim sigom i ispol'zovanie ih v promyshlennyh celjah na Urale (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Biological features of hybrids of European cisco with Lake Chud whitefish and their industrial use in the Ural Region (Cand. Diss. thesis). Perm, 25 p. (in Russian).
4. Mamontov, Ju.P., Litvinenko, A.I., Ivanov, D.I. Slovar'-spravochnik po presnovodnoj akvakul'ture [Fresh water aquaculture dictionary-handbook]. Moscow, 2008. 112 p.(in Russian).
5. Muhachev, I.S., Slinkin, N.P., Chudinov, N.B. New approaches to fish rearing for sale in the Transurals region. Rybnoe hozjajstvo — Fish industry. 2006. № 3. Pp. 59-63.(in Russian).
6. Shaposhnikov, V.V., Eleckaja, L.I. Monitoring of annual harvest of native and rearing fish in the Chelyabinsk region for 2008–2012 [Monitoring obshhih ulovov aborigennoj i vyrashhivaemoj ryby po Cheljabinskoj oblasti za 2008-2012 gody]. Problemy i perspektivy razvitija rybovodstva na Urale: M-ly nauch.-praktich. konf., posvjashh. 100-letiju sozdanija Arakul'skogo rybovodnogo zavoda i razvitiju tovarnogo sigovodstva v Cheljabinskoj oblasti (Problems and prospects of fish farming in the Urals. Proc. of the scientific-practical conf. dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Arakulsky fish hatchery in Chelyabinsk Region). Chelyabinsk, 2013. Pp. 58-67. (in Russian).
7. Muhachev, I.S. Ozernoe tovarnoe rybovodstvo [Lake fish rearing for sale]. St.-Petersburg, 2013. 400 p. (in Russian).
8. Muhachev, I.S. & Gunin, A.P. A reviw of the production of cultivated whitfishes (Coregonus spp.) in Urals and West Siberia. Archiv Hydrobiol. Spec. Issues Advanc. Limnol., 57. July 2002. Pp. 171-181.
9. Slinkin, N.P. Novye metody intensifikacii ozernogo rybolovstva i rybovodstva [New methods of intensification of lake fishery and fish farming]. Tyumen, 2009. 151 p.(in Russian).
10. Grandilevskaja-Deksbah, M.L. Food potential of the Transurals lakes. Rybovodstvo i rybolovstvo — Fish hatchery and industry. 1962. № 4. Pp. 24–26. (in Russian).
11. Babushkin, A.A., Knjazev, I.V., Knjazeva, N.S., Nijazov, N.S., Shirshov, V.Ja., Jakushina, T.E. Issledovanie rybohozjajstvennyh vodoemov lesostepi Tjumenskoj oblasti [Research of fishery water bodies of the forest-steppe of the Tyumen Region]. Tyumen, 2010. 112 p. (in Russian).
12. Koev, A.V., Kornilova, N.O. Modern condition of cisco farming for sale in Kurgan Transurals. Problems and prospects of fish farming in the Urals [Sovremennoe sostojanie tovarnogo sigovodstva v Kurganskom Zaural'e] Problemy i perspektivy razvitija rybovodstva na Urale: M-ly nauch.-praktich. konf., posvjashh. 100-letiju sozdanija Arakul'skogo rybovodnogo zavoda i razvitiju tovarnogo sigovodstva v Cheljabinskoj oblasti (Problems and prospects of fish farming in the Urals. Proc. of the scientific-practical conf. dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Arakulsky fish hatchery in Chelyabinsk Region). 2013. Pp. 78-81 (in Russian).
13. Muhachev I.S. Fishery-biological verification of intensification of fish rearing for sale of the Armizonsky district of the Tyumen Region [Rybovodno-biologicheskoe obosnovanie intensifikacii tovarnogo rybovodstva Armizonskogo rajona Tjumenskoj oblasti]. Problemy i perspektivy razvitija rybovodstva na Urale: M-ly nauch.-praktich. konf., posvjashh. 100-letiju sozdanija Arakul'skogo rybovodnogo zavoda i razvitiju tovarnogo sigovodstva v Cheljabinskoj oblasti (Problems and prospects of fish farming in the Urals. Proc. of the scientific-practical conf. dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Arakulsky fish hatchery in Chelyabinsk Region). 2013. Pp. 165-169. (in Russian).
14. Popolzin, A.G. Ozera juga Ob'-Irtyshskogo bassejna [Lakes of the south of the Ob-Irtysh basin]. Novosibirsk, 1967. 388 p. (in Russian).
15. Popov, N.Ja. Food zoophytes of water bodies // Sistemy vedenija tovarnogo rybovodstva v APK Tjumenskoj oblasti [Systems of keeping marketable fishery in the AIC of Tyumen Region]. Tyumen, 2005. Pp. 38-46. (in Russian).
16. Jadrenkina, E.N. Strukturno-funkcional'naja organizacija rybnogo naselenijav zamornyh ozerah Zapadnoj Sibiri (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Structural-functional organization of ichthyofauna in fishkill lakes of West Siberia (Cand. Diss. thesis)]. Tomsk, 2011. 41 p.(in Russian).