Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the author:Maria L. Panova, post-graduate student, Department of Socio-economic, Geography and Environmental Management, Institute of Earth Sciences, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The article is devoted to the dynamics assessment of the parameters of heat provision, moisture provision and conditions of wintering of crops growth (summer wheat, winter wheat, winter rye, barley, oats, grain legumes, potatoes, vegetables, forage crops) in the south of Tyumen region caused by the change of climatic factors of the end of the XX — the beginning of the XXI century. On the whole, improvement of all estimated indicators is observed. However it is possible that positive trends of moisture provision characteristics will decrease due to the increase in degree of climate aridity in advancing to the south areas. These changes, generally caused by the improvement of conditions of heat provision of crops growth, will lead to the dynamics of the climate efficiency indicator and climatically achieved productivity. Transformation of ecological conditions is a good prospect for the use of positive effects of climatic factors change in the agricultural sector of the region using the potential of lands undeveloped before, introducing more effective crops (colza, root crops, soy) and taking the opportunity for the transition to a qualitatively new level in agricultural development of the south of Tyumen region.
1. Summary for politicians, the report «Climate Change», 2007: Physical Scientific Basis. Material of Working Group I to the Fourth Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change on estimates. Geneva, 2007. 18 p. (in Russian).
2. Strategicheskij prognoz izmenenij klimata RF na period 2010-2015 gg. i ih vlijanie na otrasli jekonomiki Rossii [Strategic forecasting for climate changes in Russia for the period 2010- 2015 and their impact on the sectors of Russian economy]. Moscow, 2005. 29 p. (in Russian).
3. Budyko, M.I. Izmenenija klimata: Monografija [Climate changes: Monograph]. Leningrad, 1974. 279 p. (in Russian).
4. Gruza, G.V., Ran'kova, Je.Ja. Nabljudaemye i ozhidaemye izmenenija klimata Rossii: temperatura vozduha [Observed and expected climate changes in Russia: air temperature]. Obninsk, 2012. 194 p. (in Russian).
5. Kondrat'ev, K.Ja. Global climate changes: reality, suggestions and fiction. Issledovanija Zemli iz kosmosa — Study of the Earth from space. 2002. № 1. Pp. 3-23. (in Russian).
6. Izrajel', Ju.A., Gruza, G.V., Katcov, V.M., Meleshko, V.P. Global climate changes. The role of anthropogenic influences. Meteorologija i gidrologija — Meteorology and Hydrology. 2001. № 5. Pp. 5-21. (in Russian).
7. Panova, M.L. Assessment of the possible influence of climatic factors on agriculture in the south of Tyumen region. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2011. № 4. Series «Earth Sciences». Pp. 66-72. (in Russian).
8. Mezencev, M.A. Agro-climatic conditions and resources south of the south of the region (south of 640 N) // Atlas Tjumenskoj oblasti. Vyp. 1 [Atlas of Tyumen Region. Issue 1]. Moscow — Tyumen, 1971. Pp. 13(2); 13(3). (in Russian).
9. Metody ocenki posledstvij izmenenija klimata dlja fizicheskih i biologicheskih sistem [Methods for assessing climate change impacts on physical and biological systems]. Moscow, 2012. 509 p. (in Russian).
10. Shul'gin, A.M. Agrometeorologija i agroklimatologija [Agrometeorology and agroclimatology]. Leningrad, 1978. 201 p. (in Russian).
11. Statisticheskij ezhegodnik: sb. v 4-h chastjah. Ch.IV(II) Tjumenskaja oblast' (bez avtonomnyh okrugov) [Statistical annual report: Statistic collection in 4 parts. Part IV (II) Tyumen Region (without autonomous districts)]. Tyumen, 2011. 365 p. (in Russian).
12. Geograficheskie podhody k modelirovaniju jekonomicheskoj situacii na zemel'nyh i agrarnyh rynkah (na primere jugo-zapada Tjumenskoj oblasti): Monografija [Geographical approaches to the modeling of the economic situation on land and agricultural markets (the case of the south-west of Tyumen region ): Monograph] / Ed. by V.A. Osipov. Tyumen, 2011. 260 p. (in Russian).