Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the author:Olga E. Tokar, Cand. Sci. (Biol.), Associate Professor, Department of Biology, Geography and Teaching Methods, P. P. Ershov Ishim Pedagogical Institute (University of Tyumen Branch); firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The paper summarizes quantitative data on the tolerance of type-indicators to the leading factors of water environment based on the published scientific evidence. Assessment of ecological condition of water ecotopes of the main economically significant water bodies of Ishim and its surrounding area (the river Ishim, the river Karasul, the river Mergenka, the dead arm of the river Ishimchik, Lake Anikino, Lake Chertovo) is undertaken. The assessment takes into account the following: the dataon hydromacrophytes of each of the studied water bodies; the information about individual valence of each species in relation to trophic groups and saprobity; the values of the indicator weight (obtained by studying the distribution of individual valences on trophic groups and saprobity); the analysis of the upper limits of mineralization and endurance limits of hydromacrophytes relative to pH. The data have enabledto characterise the water bodies as eutrophic, mesotrophic, oligo-beta mesosaprobic(the Ishimchik — alpha-beta mesosaprobic). Water in most of the water bodies is fresh(in the Karasul — soft), low mineralized, moderately rigid (in Lake Chertovo — rigid, salty, with an average mineralization), the active reaction of water is slightly alkaline.
1. Kokin, K.A. Jekologija vysshih vodnyh rastenij [Ecology of higher aquatic plants]. Moscow, 1982. 160 p. (in Russian).
2. Sviridenko, B.F. Ispol'zovanie gidromakrofitov v kompleksnoj ocenke jekologicheskogo sostojanija vodnyh ob,,ektov Zapadno-Sibirskoj ravniny [The use of hydromacrophytes for complex evaluation of the ecological state of water bodiesof Western-Siberian Plain] / B.F. Sviridenko, Ju.S. Mamontov, T.V. Sviridenko. Omsk, 2011. 231 p. (in Russian).
3. Tokar, O.E. Taxonomic composition of water flora of the water bodies in Ishim and its surroundings // Trudy Rjazanskogo otdelenija Russkogo botanicheskogo obshhestva [Works of the Ryazan branch of the Russian Botanical Society]. Issue 2. Part 2. Ryazan, 2010. Pp. 159-162. (in Russian).
4. Levyh, A.Ju., Tokar, O.E., Puzynina, G.G., Krasnenko, A.S., Ermolaeva, A.V., Sherrer, D.O., Kozlovceva, O.S. Sovremennoe sostojanie nazemnyh i vodnyh jekosistem g. Ishima: monografija [Current state of terrestrial and water ecosystems of the town of Ishim: monograph]. Ishim, 2011. 108 p. (in Russian).
5. Katanskaja, V.M. Methods of higher aquatic plants study / V.M. Katanskaja, I.M. Raspopov // Rukovodstvo po metodam gidrobiologicheskogo analiza poverhnostnyh vod i donnyh otlozhenij [Manual on methods of hydrobiological analysis of surface water and bottom sediments]. Leningrad: Nauka, 1983. Pp. 163-169. (in Russian).
6. Sviridenko, B.F. Gigrofil'nye mhi Zapadno-Sibirskoj ravniny: uchebnoe posobie [Hygrophilic mosses of West Siberian Plain: Textbook] / B.F. Sviridenko, Ju.S. Mamontov. Omsk, 2010.134 p. (in Russian).
7. Sviridenko, B.F. Makroskopicheskie vodorosli Zapadno-Sibirskoj ravniny: uchebnoe posobie po opredeleniju makroskopicheskih vodoroslej [Macroscopic Algae of Western-Siberian Plain: textbook on recognition of macroscopic algae] / B.F. Sviridenko, T.F. Sviridenko. Omsk, 2009. 90 p. (in Russian).
8. Flora Sibiri [Siberian flora]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1988-2003. Vol. 1-14. (in Russian).